- Preface. Owen, Mark S. // ASHRAE Handbook: HVAC Applications;2007, preceding p1.1
A preface to the book "2007 ASHRAE Handbook: Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning Applications," Inch-Pound Edition, by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers Inc. (ASHRAE) is presented.
- Measuring Success. // ASHRAE Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Bill Drake on infection control guidelines for health care construction and refurbishment and another on the effects of surgery rooms' temperature and humidity requirements on the design of HVAC systems.
- Preface. Owen, Mark S. // ASHRAE Handbook: Heating, Ventilating & Air-Conditioning Systems;2004, preceding p1.1
A foreword to the June 2004 issue of "2004 ASHRAE Handbook: Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning Systems and Equipment" is presented.
- The Humidity Challenge. Turner, Fred // ASHRAE Journal;May2007, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p5
The article presents an introduction to the issue, which focuses on heating technology and products for schools.
- Fantoms. Stenson, Ben // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Sep2006, Vol. 91 Issue 5, pF313
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by C. A. Vincent, A. C. H. Lee, and G. B. Hanna on the patient safety alerts, and another by E. C. Eichenwald on high frequency oscillatory ventilation.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.