Half of social networkers dismiss adverts
- Silver surfers use the internet to keep in touch with family. // New Media Age;5/29/2008, p13
The article provides information on the result of a survey of online adults on their reasons for using the Internet, conducted by YouGov and commissioned by digital and direct media agency Equi-Media. Keeping in touch with friends and family is the chief reason cited by twenty-nine percent of...
- The real impact of social media. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/10/2011, Issue 2981, p20
The article reports on the research and survey conducted by YouGov PLC regarding the impact of social media on the decision making of consumers during holidays. It states that 40% of the respondents said that their holiday choices had not been influenced by any type of social media. It mentions...
- YouGov Profiles. // Web User;12/17/2014, Issue 360, p16
The article reviews the web site of the market-research company YouGov.
- Sam Adams is best-perceived U.S. beer brand, survey says. // Modern Brewery Age;3/28/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p1
The article presents a nationwide survey conducted by YouGov PLC's Brandlndex which showed that the Samuel Adams is the best perceived beer among the U.S. adults.
- Net responses. Mortimer, Ruth // New Media Age;5/3/2007 Digital Branding Suppleme, p6
The article presents the findings of a study on how consumers in Great Britain feel about brands in the digital environment, which was conducted by YouGov. The study reveals that Amazon is the most trusted brand online, followed by Tesco, Marks and Spencer, eBay and British Airways. It found...
- YouGovCentaur Joint venture unveils website. // New Media Age;11/8/2007, p9
The article offers information on the launch of the web site, yougovcentaur.com, under the joint venture between research company YouGov and "New Media Age's" publisher Centaur. The primary purpose of the joint venture was to develop specialist panels covering Centaur's key markets that includes...
- Ad measurement sparks big debate. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1999, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p19
Addresses issues related to the use of third-party Web traffic auditors for firms using the Internet as an advertising tool. Browsing patterns of users; Points of argument between Web advertisers and Web publishers; Names of third-party auditing firms; Role of the FAST Fordward group.
- A seller's market? Taylor, Cathy // MediaWeek;11/18/96, Vol. 6 Issue 44, IQ p40
Focuses on the tight supply of Web sites and advertising banners for potential media buyers. Increase in accountability available in interactive media; Debates over measurement of Internet sites; Popularity of the MSNbC Web site.
- 1-800-Flowers.com. Neuborne, Ellen // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 44, pIQ2
Provides information on the marketing strategy of 1-800-Flowers.com web site. Plan of the site to incorporate personalization strategy in mass media; Advantages of customized advertisements to customers; Features of the site.