Wallenius Wilhelmsen ships are victims of elaborate smuggling operation
- Big Green Box. // Yachting;Jun2005, Vol. 197 Issue 6, p32
Presents information on the E/S Orcelle modern container ship from Wallenius Wilhelmsem.
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen delivers record shipment of windmill blades. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);8/18/2003, Vol. 4 Issue 33, p42
Provides information on the largest single shipment of windmill blades by the company Wallenius Wilhelmsen from Santos, Brazil to Galveston, Texas.
- WWL Vehicle Services Americas awarded vehicle processing contract for BMW of North America in Baltimore. // American Journal of Transportation;7/28/2014, Issue 584, p15
The article reports on the selection of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics AS (WWL), a leader in automotive shipping and logistics, as vehicle processor for BMW of North America in Baltimore, Maryland.
- WWL increases service from Mexico. // American Journal of Transportation;8/26/2013, Issue 562, p16
The article reports on the expansion of the ocean transportation service of RoRo shipping global leader Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL) from Veracruz, Mexico in 2013.
- IN PROFILE. LUDWIG, CHRISTOPHER // Finished Vehicle Logistics;Jan-Mar2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p07
An interview with Arild Iversen, president of Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL), is presented. When asked about the difference between car shipping and other shipping businesses, he states that shipping of containers has been an interesting job since his company has been the first to provide...
- Wallenius Lines's latest LCTC makes first shipment. // Automotive Logistics;Finished Vehicle Logistics, p7
The article reports on the completion of the first scheduled delivery of M/V Aniara large-car-and-truck carrier (LCTC) owned by Stockholm, Sweden-based Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics, to the U.S. East Coast Port of Brunswick, which includes a mixed cargo of finished vehicles, high and heavy...
- History overboard. Bagnall, Diana // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/31/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6436, p14
In a week when the Howard government scrambled to put the refugee genie back in the bottle, one of the standout players of 2001, the year the genie got out good and proper, was back in our waters. The MV Tampa was working its way down the east coast as all hell broke loose in Canberra....
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen adds 2 new ships a year. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;6/2/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the decision of Wallenius Wilhelmsen to build two new car-carrying ships every year. Reason behind the decision; Estimated cost of the plan; Information on the accident met by the Tricolour ship owned by the company.
- Shippers look for rate relief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/29/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p36
Reports on the transactions of Norway-based shipping companies Hual and Wallenius Wilhelmsen in the Middle East. Opening of Hual offices in selected locations; Start of a ship agency service by Wallenius in Dubai; Optimism of the companies on the improvement of shipping in the region.