- 1H R&D for Pharma & Biopharma. // Contract Pharma;Sep2012, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p47
Two charts are presented which depict the leading pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies in terms of research and development (R&D) spending in 2012.
- Statistical tables. // Science Statistics;Jul2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p8
Tables are presented that list gross domestic expenditures on research and development (GERD) in the Canadian health field, including historical data and comparisons to total gross expenditure on research and development.
- Technology funds and science and technology programmes: A summary. // OECD Economic Surveys: Chile;Nov2005 Supplement, Vol. 2005, p88
Presents a chart that lists the technology funds and science and technology programmes in Chile as of 2005.
- Academic Rankings by Source of R&D Expenditures, FY 2005. // Drug Discovery & Development;Nov2007, Vol. 10 Issue 11, Special section p42
A chart is presented that depicts the rankings of universities and colleges in the U.S. by source of research & development (R&D) expenditures for the 2005 fiscal year (FY).
- Federal R & D Funds. // Education Week;3/31/1993, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p7
A chart is presented that depicts summary of funds for research and development during the fiscal year 1984-1992.
- Total spending on research and development in Canada, 1990 to 2005p , and provinces, 1990 to 2003. // Science Statistics;Dec2005, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p1
Several charts are presented that show the total expenditures on research and development projects in Canada from 1990 through 2005.
- DIMENSIONS: Education-Research Spending. // Education Week;4/29/1992, Vol. 11 Issue 32, p7
The article presents a graph depicting education research spending in the U.S.
- Odd Ratio for Specific Clinical Findings and Positive Head CT. // Emergency Medicine Reports;12/8/2008 Supplement, Vol. 29, p1
This section presents a chart of odds ratios for specific clinical findings.
- Editors' note. // Primary Care Respiratory Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p358
The article reports on some minor changes to the tables included in the study conducted by Niels H. Chavannes and Annemarie L. Kruis in an effort to clarify some issues.