- Trial watch. // Nature Reviews Cancer;May2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p344
The article discusses the results of the phase III of panitumumab for the treatment of colorectal cancer, which were presented at the annual meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research on April 3, 2006. During the trial, patients receiving the monoclonal antibody had a 46 percent...
- From the editors. Hutchinson, Ezzie; McCarthy, Nicola // Nature Reviews Cancer;May2006, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p337
The article comments on the annual meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research which was held on April 1-5, 2006. The event included three educational sessions highlighting the role of chemistry. In addition, there were also symposia on chemistry platforms for cancer drug discovery...
- Meeting Calendar. // Urology Times;4/1/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p41
The article presents a list of upcoming meetings, symposiums, and other special events in the field of urology. It reports that the 2005 International Bladder Symposium will be held on April 15-16, 2005 at Baltimore, Also, the 33rd American College of Surgeons Spring Meeting will be held on...
- 100 and 50 years ago. // Nature;7/15/2004, Vol. 430 Issue 6997, p306
Recounts significant events in science from 1904-1954. Venue of the third annual meeting of the general committee of the Cancer Research Fund in 1904; Thomas Graham's observation that hydrogen forms a substantial proportion of the gases which are evolved when ferrous materials are heated in vacuum.
- Restoring Immune Function Nontoxic Cancer Therapy Utilizing Dendritic Cells. Gorter, Robert; Peper, Erik // Townsend Letter;Aug/Sep2015, Issue 385/386, p43
The article discusses research which examined the use of dendritic cells for nontoxic cancer therapy. Topics discussed include the causes of malignant cancer cells, the development of dendritic cell vaccinations and background on the Medical Center Cologne's use of dendritic cell therapy for...
- 2011 Annual Zone Meetings. // Model Aviation Canada;Sep2011, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p11
The article offers information on the 2011 Annual Zone Meetings of the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC).
- TCA annual meeting at WOC. // Concrete Construction;Nov2006, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p18
The article offers information on the Annual Meeting and Awards Breakfast of the Tilt-Up Concrete Association at the World Concrete Event slated on January 25, 2007 at the Las Vegas, Hilton in Nevada.
- Attention, Presenters. // Pioneer America Society Transactions;2008, Vol. 31, p133
The article invites submissions of papers for the Volume 32, 2009 of the journal, to be presented at the annual meeting of the Pioneer America Society, the Association for the Preservation of Artifacts and Landscapes.
- Message From The Chair. Gramelspacher, Mark // RWMA News;Summer2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p1
The author bids his farewell and offers information on the association's various events which include the 2013 RWMA Regional Meeting in Columbus, Ohio on September 26-27, the "Ask an Expert" panel session in 2013, and the Annual Meeting in St. Petersburg, Florida on February 20-22, 2014.