- Clicks. // Television Week;2/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p4
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics in the U.S. including the number of U.S. adults who have watched a video on YouTube, the number of U.S. adults who have watched a video on a television (TV) network Web site, and the percentage of frequent YouTube users who would visit the...
- Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative. Hopkinson, Andy // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;3/26/2009, p31
In this article the author discusses the feature of online Positive TV. According to information found in its web site, Positive TV was created to discover positive news from England and to focus on inspiring people, events, businesses, and organizations that create positive change and real...
- SPIKE.COM GETS 'PG PORN' Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;2/2/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p11
The article reports on the launch of "James Gunn's PG Porn," by Spike.com. It is a short-form of comedy series without the sex. The first episode was titled "Nailing Your Wife," which debuted October 8, 2008 got more than one million hits in five days, according to the company. Aside from this,...
- Eisner: Going steady with the Prom Queen. Greene, Chad // Boxoffice;Jun2007, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p48
The article reports on Vuguru's first online program "Prom Queen." The distribution platform for the digital film includes Veoh, a sharing site and Verizon's V CAST wireless on demand downloading service and FiOS fiber-to-the-premises digital delivery system. "Prom Queen" has short-form episodes...
- 'PROM QUEEN' GETS A DATE. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;9/16/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p14
This article reports on the launch of the spinoff episode series "Prom Queen: Summer Heat" by Web-based media studio Vuguru. The spinoff series pick up after "Prom Queen," a 90-second-an-episode serial, with new plot lines and characters. Online sites that will distribute the series include...
- 5 ways toâ€¦ditch your TV. Trapani, Gina // Women's Health;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p68
The article offers ways to discontinue use of television. According to the author, most major networks play episodes of many television shows right over a Web browser, for free. One can also download the free video player Miro and then subscribe to and save any of the more than 5,000 channels of...
- Tweets. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/13/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 24, p3
A microblog for Scott Pelley's debut as news anchor for the Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) Evening News is presented.
- IPTV SPENDING IN ASIA PACIFIC ($ MILLIONS). // China Telecom;May2013, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
A chart is presented that shows Internet protocol television (IPTV) spending in Asia Pacific from 2006 to 2016, based on data from the Telecommunications Industry Association and Wilkofsky Gruen Associates.
- on the circuit. Wisehart, Cynthia // Sound & Video Contractor;Oct2012, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p6
The article discusses the webcast titled "Beyond HDMI: HDBaseT for Commercial AV."