10 YEARS AGO
- Around the World: INDONESIA. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the projected growth in the polyester industry in Indonesia in 2013 by seven percent.
- Unitika may expand its polyester SB capacity in Thailand, it confirms. // Nonwovens Markets;1/22/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
The article informs that Japanese technical textile manufacturer Unitika Ltd., is looking for the expansion of polyester spunbond nonwovens production in Thailand, as of January 22, 2014.
- Toray to expand PFY in China. // Asian Chemical News;11/10/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 423, p8
Reports on the plan of Toray Industries to expand its production of commodity grades of polyester filament yarn in China as of November 2003. Increase in the batch polymerisation and continuous polymerisation capacity being planned; Rationale behind the expansion; Statement issued by Toray...
- RIL plans largest textile capacity hike. // Textile Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p86
The article reports on the plan of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) to increase its textile capacity. The company will invest in polyester production as it aims to become the biggest integrated polyester producer in the world. The company is working on technology licensing, basic engineering and...
- Polyester chain starts to revive after poor year. Brand, Tony // Chemical Market Reporter;11/11/96, Vol. 250 Issue 20, p1
Evaluates developments in the polyester market. Stabilization of raw material prices; Possible increase in the polyester prices; Forecast on oversupplying in the PX market by 1997.
- Pasari Exports to set up viscose, polyester unit. // Colourage;Jun95, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p78
Reports on the plan of India-based Pasari Exports Ltd. to set up a polyester/viscose blended yarn plant in Hassan. Initial capital outlay of the unit; Financing scheme for the project.
- Bright prospects for polyester as demand goes up. // Colourage;Jan2000, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p92
Reports on the outlook for the Indian polyester industry in 2000.
- Polyester fleece returns to the fold. // Discount Store News;4/14/97, Vol. 36 Issue 8, pA33
Presents the possible polyester fleece trend in fashion for the fall of 1997. Retail stores who are planning to include polyester fleece in their fashion apparel; Views of some retail store's executive officials about polyester fleece fashion; Features of the apparel this fall; Findings about...
- Challenges for Indian polyester industry. // Colourage;Jun99, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p36
Presents an abstract of the paper "Challenges for Indian polyester industry," by Bhatia H.