Why not get it reproduced?
- EDITOR'S NOTES & READING. Ash, Lee // American Notes & Queries;Oct62, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p25
Provides information on several library materials. Features of the magazines 'True West' and 'Frontier Times'; Catalogues and bibliographies of the Peabody Institute; Information on the book '17th and 18th Century Theatre Research.'
- MAGAZINES. // Journalism Quarterly;Spring86, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p200
Presents a list of various magazines in the U.S. "Monthly Terrors: An Index to the Weird Fantasy Magazines Published in the United States and Great Britain," by Frank H. Parnell; "Partisan Review: Fifty-Year Cumulative Index," by the Partisan Review Staff; "Magazine Editing Workbook," by Don Ranley.
- NOTE OF APPRECIATION / NOTE DE RECONNAISSANCE. Valsangkar, A J // Canadian Geotechnical Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 41 Issue 6, preceding piii
Presents a note of appreciation to the people who contributed to the volume 41, 2004 issue of the "Canadian Geotechnical Journal ."
- Correction. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr1984, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p62
This section informs how readers who received incomplete copies of the January/February issue of the "Columbia Journalism Review" can obtain replacements as of March 1, 1984.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // Philosophical Quarterly;Jan83, Vol. 33 Issue 130, p112
Lists books received by the January 1983 issue of the periodical "The Philosophical Quarterly".
- Storytelling Magazines. (Magazine). Lenz, Millicent; Katz, Bill // Library Journal;10/15/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 17, p108
Provides information on "Storytelling" magazine, edited by Mary C. Weaver. Types of issues included in the magazine; Background on several article reprints featured by the magazine.
- The Journey. Browne, Merry // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Apr2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p109
Presents lists of requests for reprints of different books.
- RECENT FOREIGN BOOKS. Thompson, Lawrence S. // American Notes & Queries;Dec75, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p57
Provides information on foreign books and reprints. 'Private Press Books, 1973,' edited by David Chambers and compiled by Chambers, Roderick Cave, Peter Hoy and Anthony Baker; 'Victorian on the Thames,' by R.R. Bolland; 'A Hungarian Count in the Revolution of 1848,' by Gyorgy Spira; Reprint of...
- From the Editor's desk. Tyrer, Peter // British Journal of Psychiatry;Sep2013, Vol. 2013 Issue 3, p238
The author gives a direct report about his objectives and performance as editor over the past 10 years. When he became editor in July 2003, he set himself a set of eight targets. He intended the journal to be both topical and learned, to have both immediate and long-term impact, to impress...