- Players still focused on contract prices. BRICE, ANDY // ICIS Chemical Business;4/11/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 13, p13
The article reports that increasing crude oil prices caused European naphtha to reach its highest range in 32 months as assessed by the International Chemical Information Services (ICIS). It mentions that the orthoxylene contract has been agreed at 975 euros per tonne in Europe. Several charts...
- CW PRICE REPORT. // Chemical Week;12/21/2009, Vol. 171 Issue 31, p27
The article deals with the prices of chemicals as of December 2009. In North America, the prices of feedstock decreased due to lower crude prices. The spot prices of naphtha in Europe lost 25 dollars/metric tons (m.t.) due to decreasing prices of crude. Also noted is the volatility and...
- Information centre. // Modern Power Systems;Dec2010, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p15
Two charts are presented which depicts changes to the carbon market data and European fuel prices including a chart that traces the fluctuations of spot carbon and prices from December 2009 up to November 2010 and a chart that tabulates prices of spot carbon and fuel prices on October and...
- Statistics. // Finweek;7/18/2013, p60
A chart is presented which provides statistics on the price, percentage of change, and earnings of different industries as of July 10, 2013 including integrated oil and gas, specialty chemicals, and paper.
- Ex-factory Prices (no Freight) as of May 5, 2014. // China Chemical Reporter;5/21/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p28
A chart is presented that shows the ex-factory prices, excluding freight, of several petroleum and chemical products in China as of May 5, 2014, including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and general purpose polystyrene (GPPS).
- Import & Export Data in China in April 2010. // China Chemical Reporter;6/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p30
Two charts are presented depicting the import and export data of petrochemicals in April 2010 in China and the former prices of major petrochemicals quoted in Shanghai Zhongshan Chemical Market in May 2010.
- Oil market cautious on impact of Iraqi militant attacks. WATTS, MARK // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/20/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 25, p9
The article discusses the cautious monitoring displayed by the global oil market as Brent crude prices reached 114 dollars a barrel following the security situation in Iraq as of June 2014. Topics include the possibility of oil assets and pipelines to be damaged by militants and its consequence...
- Ex-factory Prices (no Freight) as of March 8, 2013. // China Chemical Reporter;3/21/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p24
A table is presented which lists the ex-factory prices of petroleum and chemical products including adipic acid, methanol, and sulfuric acid from chemical companie including Jiangsu Jurong Chemical Co., Shanghai Huayi Group Co Ltd., and Tianjin Chemical Plant as of March 8, 2013.
- Energy prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Nov96, p109
Presents charts and graphs showing behavior of energy prices for August 1996. Includes motor gasoline; Aviation fuel; Natural gas.