- NEW PROJECTS SUMMARY. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;2/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 388, p21
Presents a summary of projects in the chemical industry in Asia from January 27 to February 2, 2003. BASF Petronas; Chi Mei; Degussa/Nanning Only Time Pharmaceuticals.
- MALAYSIA FACES A CAPACITY DELUGE. Moore, Stephen // Chemical Week;2/6/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the plant production capacity in Malaysia's chemical industry as of February 6, 2002. Plan of the Optimal Group to start up an ethylene complex at Kertih; Cost of the complex inaugurated by BASF Petronas in October 2001; Delay of several expansion plans due to overcapacity.
- Company News. // Chemical Market Reporter;12/27/99, Vol. 256 Issue 26, p3
Presents news briefs on several chemical companies as of December 27, 1999. Construction of a formic acid plant by BASF Petronas Chemicals in Kuantan, Malaysia; Merger plans between Alza Corp. and Abbott Laboratories; Expansion of fermentation system capacity of DSM Biologics.
- Caring about responsibility. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Sep2009, Issue 819, p60
The article presents highlights from the Responsible Care awards and seminar held by Chemical Industries Council Malaysia (CICM) in 2009 in which three companies garnered top awards. BASF Petronas Chemicals and Monsanto were recognized for their employee health and safety code, and CCM Chemicals...
- News Capsule. // Chemical Market Reporter;03/01/99, Vol. 255 Issue 9, p7
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry as of March 1, 1999. Information on the plans of BASF Petronas to build a butanediol plant in Gebeng, Malaysia; Acquisition of Dutch Biogenic Technologies BV by Hoechst Schering AgrEvo; Investigation of alleged dumping practices of Bayer AG in Paraguay.
- BASF's Oxo/Syngas Unit In Malaysia Is Operational. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/23/2001, Vol. 259 Issue 17, p3
Announces the start in operation of the oxo and syngas complex of BASF Petronas Chemicals Sdn Bhd in Kuantan, Malaysia. Implication of the announcement; Total capital expenditures of the project.
- BASF Petronas Starts Acrylates Unit. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;8/9/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 30, p21
Focuses on the acrylic acid and acrylates complex commissioned by BASF Petronas Chemicals, a joint venture company formed by BASF company and Petronas company. Information on the complex.
- Stefan Beckmann to lead BASF PETRONAS Chemicals, Malaysia. // Chemical Business;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p92
The article announces the appointment of Stefan Beckmann as managing director of BASF PETRONAS Chemicals Sdn. Bhd. in Malaysia in March 2014.
- Fluor wins EPCM contract for Aroma ingredients facility in Malaysia. // Chemical Business;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p78
The article reports on the engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) contract earned by engineering construction firm Fluor Corporation from BASF Petronas Chemicals which concerns the aroma ingredients facility of the latter in Kuantan, Malaysia.