Kuehne aims for top-five position
- Kuehne + Nagel Strengthens French Road Logistics Network. // Supply Chain Europe;Sep2010, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the expansion of the road logistics network of globally operating logistics group Kuehne + Nagel International AG in France which will serve as a transhipment platform for its growing activities in the fields or domestic and European groupage.
- K+N = Profits. // Traffic World;10/24/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 43, p17
Reports on the financial performance of Switzerland-based logistics provider Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. in the first nine months of 2005. Increase in net profit; Gross revenue; Growth in its air freight volume.
- Apprentices Pass 'Introductory Certificate'. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan2003, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p78
This article reports that the first three apprentices on the specialist training scheme launched by the Kuehne and Nagel Inc., which run in conjunction with the institute, have passed the Institute of Logistics and Transport's Introductory Certificate in Logistics. During their first year Mark...
- K+N flying high. // Motor Transport;7/3/2008, p3
The article reports on the agreement signed by Kuehne + Nagel and Airbus, aerospace giant, in Europe. Both companies signed a six-year contract wherein Kuehne + Nagel will become the lead logistics provider of Airbus in different countries in Europe including Great Britain, France, Germany and...
- KUEHNE + NAGEL CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF GROWTH IN CANADA. Smyrlis, Lou // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;May2004, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the celebration of the 50th year anniversary of Canadian logistics provider Kuehne & Nagel Inc. in May 2004. Company history; Global operations; Locations in Canada; Description of the firm's presence in China.
- Kuehne + Nagel International Ltd.:Having history on their side. Ross, Ian // Northern Ontario Business;Aug2008, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p20
The article features Kuehne + Nagel International AG, one of the top five logistics companies in Northern Ontario. The president of this North Bay -based company is John Leven and it offers transportation management services. The paper provides information on the company's history and its...
- New ILT Approved Centre. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Sep2002, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p69
This article reports that the Institute of Logistics and Transport (ILT) in Great Britain has awarded global logistics provider Kuehne and Nagel Inc. approved center status for the training of staff. This follows the company's recent investment in a purpose-built training facility in the West...
- The Week. // JoC Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p8
Reports global development related to business logistics as of April 2002. Agreement between the South Korean government and port unions on a no-strike pledge; Increase in the revenue of Kuehne & Nagel International AG; Restriction of European airlines flights in Russia.
- SWOT Analysis. // Kuehne+Nagel SWOT Analysis;Jul2009, p1
A profile of Schindellegi, Switzerland-based Kuehne + Nagel International AG, a transport and logistics operator that and is engaged in seafreight, airfreight, overland and contract logistics services, is presented. An overview of the company's operations and financial performance is given,...