European aromatics settlements climb
- Low Inventories Lift Pricing. McElligott, Suzanne // Chemical Week;3/15/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p34
Offers a look at the prices of aromatics in relation to refinery outages in the United States. Prices of benzene for the month of March and April 2000; Demand and supply of mixed xylenes in the country.
- Toluene and MX hold firm for now. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;5/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 491, p33
Looks at the status of aromatic compound prices in Asia as of May 2005. Increase in the demand for toluene in the U.S. market; Price range for mixed xylenes; Impact of benzene costs on styrene prices. INSET: SPECULATIVE ACTIVITY CAUSES FLUCTUATIONS.
- Toluene, PX and MX stage recovery. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;6/20/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 494, p21
Reports on the aromatic compounds markets in Asia as of June 2005. Market sentiment on benzene; Price increase of toluene; Factors that drove the price of mixed xylenes up; Increase in Orthoxylene prices; Price of phenol.
- US-Asia arbitrage window opens. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/21/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 515, p25
The article presents an update on prices of aromatic compounds as of November 2005. Benzene prices has increased in Asia. Costs of orthoxylene have surpassed the prices of phthalic anhydride. Prices of paraxylene has declined.
- Benzene falls further. // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p25
Reports on prices of various aromatic compounds as of September 14, 2003. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene.
- Pricing for Toluene And Xylenes Adjust. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/6/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 7, p6
Reports on the changes in the landscape of the aromatics market for toluene and mixed xylenes in the U.S. Prices of toluene; Use of toluene as a precursor for benzene production; Details on the strength of the benzene market.
- Toluene is bullish. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 480, p25
Examines the increase in the price of aromatic compounds in Asia as of February 28, 2005. Plan of traders in the Northeast to transfer an amount of benzene to the U.S.; Increase in the offers for isomer-grade xylene; Factors that contributed to the increase in the prices of styrene.
- PRICE COMMENTARY. // Chemical Week;4/12/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 15, p35
Comments on the prices of aromatic chemicals in the United States and Europe in April 2000. Benzene prices; Prices of toluene and xylene.
- MX and styrene edging upwards. // Asian Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 493, p25
Presents updates on prices of aromatic compounds in Asia as of June 6, 2005. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene.