Asian spot prices dive with ethylene glut a possibility
- Europe's ethylene prices turn bullish on stronger energy. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;2/16/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 5, p35
The article discusses a report from HIS Chemical, which reveals the increase of ethylene spot prices in February 2015 and the return of a bullish sentiment to the ethylene industry in Europe.
- 15 YEARS AGO. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p46
The article reports on the status of ethylene supply in February 1991. Output losses were experienced by ethylene producers while operators in the Far East were alarmed by problematic Arab Gulf supplies. The Far East faces prices of $1,170 per ton.
- Stable Olefins Market Pressured by Surging Feedstocks. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;8/2/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the consistency in the global market price of both ethylene and propylene Negotiations underway for ethylene contracts with producers nominating for a decline in pricing; Growth of the demand for ethylene; Factors associated with the supply-demand of ethylene and propylene. INSET:...
- Ethylene. Burridge, Elaine // European Chemical News;7/11/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2155, p26
Provides information on ethylene. Uses of ethylene, such as acetaldehyde; Overview of the supply and demand of ethylene in the European market; Prices of ethylene in the European market; Forecast on world demand growth of ethylene from 2004 to 2010.
- Ethylene. Pei Lin Yeow // ICIS Chemical Business;1/26/2015, Issue 3220, p22
The article discusses the different attributes, uses and market status of ethylene. Topics covered include details relating to the tight supply and demand status of ethylene in 2014, details relating to the declining pricing of ethylene from October 2014 to December 2014, and the technology used...
- EO supply lengthens. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;6/23/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2058, p11
Looks at the market demand for ethylene oxide (EO) in Europe as of June 23, 2003. Influence of the market demand for monoethylene glycol (MEG); Statistics on market demand in China; Focus on EO and MEG prices.
- US ethylene continues rising. Dietrich, John // ICIS Chemical Business;9/22/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 9, p17
The article discusses the U.S. market for ethylene, with commentary presented about tight supplies and rising prices.
- Untitled. Soh, Angeline // ICIS Chemical Business;2/24/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the alcohol ethoxylates (AE) and ethylene oxide (EO) market in 2014. Topics include the supply and demand for AE globally in 2014, domestic demand for AE in the U.S. in 2014, and China's status as the largest exporter of AE. Information is provided on downstream...
- Ethylene Glycol Set For a Strong 2005. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;1/24/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 4, p1
Reports that the global market for ethylene glycol remains poised for a strong 2005 thanks to demand growth and a lack of substantial new capacity until late in 2005. Spot prices jumped from $920 per metric ton to almost $1,075 per ton; Chinese buyers return to the market with a vengeance after...