- Notable Projects over $10 million Under Way in 2007. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/7/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 28, Special section p33
A chart is presented that shows notable construction projects worth more than $10 million under way in 2007.
- Top 20 Spokane-Area Construction Projects. // Journal of Business (10756124);2009 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p70
A chart is presented depicting the top 20 construction projects for 2008 in Spokane, Washington including River View Corporate Center, WinCo Foods store and storage buildings.
- Notable Construction Projects in 2008. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/5/2009, Vol. 38 Issue 28, Special section p35
A chart is presented that lists notable construction projects in Utah in 2008 which are ranked according to their estimated value.
- LEED PROJECTS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/11/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p50
A chart is presented that lists Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)-certified projects in Nevada.
- Major Projects Table. // Japan Infrastructure Report;Q4 2008, p36
A table is presented which depicts the major infrastructure projects in Japan.
- Healthcare Building Data Project Report. // Healthcare Building Ideas;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p124
A table is presented depicting healthcare construction projects in the U.S.
- Should a 3,000-home community be built near Children's Hospital in Madera? // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/19/2013, Issue 324680, p26
Statistics are presented on the construction of a 3,000-home community near Children's Hospital Central California in Madera County, California.
- electro stats. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb2007, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p10
A chart is presented depicting construction put-in-place in the different industries in the U.S.
- Commercial Construction Data. // Commercial Construction Magazine;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p116
A chart is presented that shows the commercial construction projects in the U.S. including restaurants, retail stores and mixed-used development projects.
- Construction projects. // Central Penn Business Journal;5/15/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p41
A chart is presented depicting construction projects in Pennsylvania.