Tecnimont scores contract
- Borealis picks Tecnimont for PE new build. // European Chemical News;9/15/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2068, p26
Reports that Borealis has awarded Tecnimont an engineering, procurement and construction management services contract in September 2003 for a polyethylene plant in Austria. Estimated value of the contract; Description of the chemical plant.
- New construction projects. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;9/24/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 33, p25
Presents updates on several chemical plant construction projects, as of September 2003. Construction of a world-scale plant by LG Chem in Korea; Agreement between Qatar Petroleum Corp. and PetroWorld for a methanol plant in Qatar; Contract awarded to Tecnimont by Borealis for the construction...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;3/10/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p14
Presents updates on construction projects in the chemical industry around the world as of March 10, 2004. Contract awarded by PetroChina to Tecnimont for a low-density polyethylene plant; Feasibility study for the expansion of Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. and Borealis joint venture; Preliminary...
- NPC awards more contracts. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/5/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 31, p13
Reports on the contracts awarded by National Petrochemical Co. for the construction of its low-density polyethylene plant in Kurdistan, Iran. Terms of the contract awarded to Tecnicas Reunidas and Sazeh Consult for the mono-ethylene plant project in Bandar Imam; Engineering, procurement,...
- Kuwait. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/10/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p14
Reports that Italy-based Tecnimont won a contract for the expansion of a urea production unit at the Shuaiba fertilizer plant owned by Kuwait-based Petrochemical Industries Co. Details of the contract.
- UAE. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/6/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p25
Reports on the subcontract awarded to Italian contractor Tecnimont for the marine works on the Ruwais contract of the Six Construct Abu Dhabi. Other projects handled by Tecnimont in the project site; Other contenders for the deal; Project background.
- Italy's Maire Tecnimont bags Euro 350 mn contract for PP plant in Azerbaijan. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2015, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p77
The article reports that Maire Tecnimont SpA, an engineering and construction firm, has won an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract for a polypropylene plant in Azerbaijan.
- Russian PE deadline proves impossible. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p29
The article reports that the proposed deadline for construction of Russian company Nizhnekamskneftekhim's polyethylene (PE) plant has slipped from early 2008 until the middle of the year. However, one industry source say that the original timetable for construction in 2005 proved to be...
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/22/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 42, p21
Reports that Italy's Tecnimont is the low bidder for the Petrochemical Industries Co. project to expand one of its urea units at the Shuaiba fertilizer complex in Kuwait.