Perfume attracts Givaudan
- New Jersey keeps one. // Business News New Jersey;02/16/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p3
Reports the decision of Givaudan Roure, the fragrance and flavor division of Roche Holding, to remain its business operations in New Jersey. Location of the facility in New Jersey; Other plans of the company for the business.
- Givaudan Expands Perfumery School. Groves, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 105, p15
Reports on the decision of Givaudan to expand its perfumery school, Ecole de Parfumerie in Argenteuil, France. Admission procedure; Curricula followed; Other services offered by the company.
- Eight new orange flavours. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Nov2008, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p46
The article evaluates the Virtual Aroma Synthesizer (VAS) from Givaudan SA.
- Fragrance. // DCI;Jun94, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p66
Presents Givaudan-Roure Group chief executive officer Jean Amic's predictions on trends in the business of fragrance materials supplies. Possibility of a greater gap between the small and large fragrance materials suppliers; Intrusion of science into the creative process of developing fragrance...
- NATURAL PERFUME. Holson, L. M. // American Herb Association Quarterly Newsletter;Summer2009, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the move of fragrance house Givaudan SA in Sweden, to move towards sustainable ingredients. According to the article, the company's innovative Natural Program is intended to secure a future supply of natural fragrances to add to 190 natural, raw materials that they used...
- Manning the machines at Givaudan. Raper, Sarah // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 43, p4
Reports on fragrances company Givaudan-Roure's offer of sophisticated machines to perfumers to speed up the composition process. Measurement of the intensity of a particular note by the olfactometer; Composition of the basic structure of the fragrance without chemists' back-and-forth routine...
- Givaudan SA SWOT Analysis. // Givaudan S.A. SWOTS Analysis;9/18/2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Givaudan S.A. SWOTS Analysis is presented.
- Rosy profits seen at Givaudan. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on an increase in operating profits posted by Givaudan for 2006. It says that the operating profits of the company is 514 million Swiss francs (Swfr) while its group sales were 4.7% higher at 2.9 billion Swfr. It is mentioned that the growth on its fragrance division is due...
- Flavour technique not to be sniffed at. // Food & Drink Technology;May2009, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses the use of Virtual Aroma Synthesiser (VAS) from Givaudan SA to create taste combinations for flavor references. It states that VAS produces aroma delivery device that blends human perception for controlled aroma mixtures of flavor ingredients. In addition, the product...