Slovnaft plants to be made over
- BP ups idPE... eases out EVAs. Todd, Martin // European Chemical News;4/7/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2047, p10
Reports the plans of British Petroleum (BP) to increase production of low density polyethylene (ldPE) extrusion coating grades from the two ldPE autoclave plants at its Cologne site in Germany. Reason behind the plant.
- Tomskneftekhim-modernisation programme underway. // CIREC Monthly News;Dec2012, Issue 264, p11
The article reports on the reconstruction of the industrial capacity of Tomskneftekhim LLC, which will help increase its production of low density polyethylene (LDPE).
- Qapco May Expand Third LDPE Plant. // Chemical Week;7/18/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on the construction of Qapco's third low-density polyethylene (LDPE) plant at Mesaieed, Qatar. According to Qapco, a joint venture between Industries Qatar and Total Petrochemicals, the capacity of the plant will be expandable to 300,000 metric ton per year. It will have an...
- Huntsman Proceeds with U.K. PE Plant, Aromatics Upgrade. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;9/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 30, p15
Reports on a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) plant to be built by chemical company Huntsman in Wilton, England in 2004. Capacity of the plant; Investment plans of Huntsman in Great Britain; Number of jobs to be created by the project; Comparison between LDPE and other polyethylene products;...
- LLDPE imports down, availability tight. NAYLOR, LINDA // ICIS Chemical Business;9/2/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 6, p16
The article discusses the linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) market as of September 2013, focusing on imports in the European Union. Topics include supply and demand, inventory control, consolidation, and the economic impact of industrial capacity increases at LLDPE facilities in the Middle...
- Borouge to Shine at Chinaplas 2009. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p10
The article reports on the plan of Borouge to add 25 million t/a polyolefins manufacturing capacity by 2013 in China. It states that the project focuses on low density polyethylene production capacity to meet the specific needs of the increasing wire and cable infrastructure market. The company...
- Braskem to boost LLDPE, renews green PE distribution agreement. PROTTI-ALVAREZ, FRANCINIA // Chemical Week;10/21/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 27, p13
The article discusses an announcement by chemical manufacturer Braskem of plans to invest 22.9 million dollars for production capacity expansion at its linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) unit in CamaÃ§ari, Brazil and renewal of a green polyethylene (PE) deal with trading company Toyota...
- Basell Fires Up New HDPE Plant. Sim, Peck Hwee // Chemical Week;3/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p31
Announces that Basell has started its high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plant of Basell in Wesseling, Germany. Basis of the manufacturing process at the plant; Information on the HDPE capacity of the plant; Spot prices of HDPE and low-density polyethylene as of March 2005.
- Compact artificial turf system. Beyer, Susanne; Weinhold, Jens // Chemical Fibers International;Oct2012 Man-Made Fiber, p40
To be able to efficiently manufacture artificial turf made from LLDPE, HDPE and polypropylene yarns in small quantities, Oerlikon Barmag, Chemnitz/Germany, has developed a compact line, which offers with an output of 180 kg/h - around half of the normal capacity of a standard system -all at just...