Firms get set to bid for Nizhnekamsk contract
- Complex FEED-awarded. Gordon, Michael // ICIS Chemical Business;9/25/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p27
The article reports that CJSC Nizhnekamsk Refinery has awarded Foster Wheeler the front-end engineering design (FEED) for a $3bn refining and petrochemical complex in Nizhnekamsk, in the Russian Federation republic of Tatarstan. The complex consists of a 7m tonnes/year crude oil refinery, a deep...
- Ras Tanura expansion attracts strong contractor interest. Salisbury, Peter // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/6/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p12
The article features the status of the refinery expansion project worth $8 billion of Ras Tanura in Saudi Arabia. It was found that up to 50 firms participated in the prequalification bidding for the five contracts, wherein the shortlisted approved bidders will be issued in mid-February 2009....
- Sohar refinery moves ahead. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/16/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p12
Presents information on the submission of bids for the engineering, procurement and construction contracts at the proposed Sohar oil refinery in Oman.
- Petronas awards more Rapid contracts, Toyo gets cracker. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;8/25/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 22, p19
The article reports that chemical producer Petronas in Malaysia will offer more contracts for its Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (RAPID) initiative that focuses on the development of a complex of facilities where crude distillation operations will be performed.
- Iraq moves ahead with refinery plan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/2/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 31, p5
The article looks at the bidding process being conducted by the government of Iraq for the construction of several refineries in the country as of September 2013 and notes the country has not built any new refineries in many years.
- Iraq extends bid deadline for Karbala refinery to September. MIRZA, ADAL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/2/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 31, p9
The article reports on the bidding process being conducted by the State Co. for Oil Projects, a division of the Iraq Oil Ministry, for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts for a planned petroleum refinery at Karbala, Iraq, as of August 2013.
- Final Al-Zour New Refinery Project package awarded. CRISP, WIL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/26/2015, Vol. 59 Issue 34/35, p8
The article reports that energy company Kuwait National Petroleum Co. (KNPC) has awarded the final package of its Al-Zour New Refinery Project (NRP) to a joint venture of contractors Saipem SpA and Essar Group in August 2015.
- First packages for New Refinery Project released. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/6/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 23, p11
The article reports on the bidding process being conducted by Kuwait National Petroleum Co. (KNPC) for the contract to build the main units of a petroleum refinery in Kuwait as of 2014, noting the project has been tendered but then cancelled twice prior to the current contract tender.
- Cicsco closes in on Koya refinery. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/4/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 31, p13
The article reports on the possible selection of Cisco for the construction of a grassroots refinery near Koya in Iraq. The refinery construction will be the first large-scale crude oil processing facility to be built since 2003. The scope of works includes engineering, procurement and...