Oman plans Duqm multi-complex
- OPP advisory postponed. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/14/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the postponement of Oman Polypropylene (OPP) mandate for banks that have been shortlisted on the proposed Sohar polypropylene project. List of the banks; Information on OPP.
- Virgin territory. Robson, Victoria // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/3/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p61
The article reports that the government of Oman is looking to build a second hub at Duqm, as its first petrochemicals project comes on stream at Sohar. Oman's first plastics producer swung into commercial production at the end of October 2006. The start-up of Oman Polypropylene's...
- OPP debt goes to market. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/19/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p21
Reports on the issuance of the preliminary information memorandum (PIM) on the commercial debt package for the proposed polypropylene plant of Oman Polypropylene (OPP) at Sohar in Oman. Details of the PIM; Expectations from the transaction's assessment and award process; Commercial debt package...
- Qapco seeks Oman PP stake. Tan, Clara // Asian Chemical News;4/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 443, p17
Reports on the stake taken by Qatar Petrochemical Co. (Qapco) in the polypropylene (PP) project of Oman Oil Co. in Sohar, Oman. Percentage of Qapco owned by Atofina SA; Capacity of each PP unit; Stake of ABB Lummus in Oman Polypropylene.
- TALKE signs deal with OPP. Burridge, Elaine // ICIS Chemical Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 42, p34
The article reports that TALKE Logistic Services of Germany has signed a long-term contract with Oman Polypropylene to manage output from its new polypropylene plant in Sohar, Oman. The deal is the second in the Middle East for TALKE that has been managing logistics for Saudi Polyolefins since 2004.
- Oman Polypropylene welcomes anti-dumping duty exemption. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Sep2009, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p63
The article reports on the positive reaction of Oman Polypropylene LLC (OPP) to the decision by the government of India to grant them an exemption from anti-dumping duties imposed on some polypropylene (PP) manufacturers. In a notification issued by the Ministry of Finance on July 30, 2009,...
- Apicorp in prime position for OPP mandate. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/29/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 35, p7
Speculates the awarding of a financial advisory mandate to Damman, Oman-based Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. by Oman Polypropylene in September 2003. Change in the nature of the mandate; Background on Oman; Scheduled date for the completion of the Oman plant.
- Apicorp wins OPP advisory. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/26/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 39, p35
Reports on the financial advisory contract awarded by Oman Polypropylene to Arab Petroleum Investments Corp. for its proposed polypropylene plant in Sohar, Oman. Bidders for the contract; Plan to issue a preliminary information memorandum; Scheduled completion of the plant.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;3/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2137, p35
Presents news briefs on construction contracts for the chemical industry as of March 2005. Decision of Oman Polypropylene to build an aromatic plant on the back of the Mina-al-Fahal refinery in Oman; Amount allotted for the construction of a spandex facility of Invista in China; Plan of...