From strength to strength
- ACQUISITIONS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Nov2014, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
This section offers news briefs concerning acquisitions within the adhesive and sealant industry as of November 2014. Noted is the approval granted by the European Commission to the acquisition of the Performance Additives and Titanium Dioxide businesses of Rockwood Holdings Inc. by Huntsman...
- Producers pursue high margins as input costs moderate. Valk, Vincent // Chemical Week;10/15/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 26, p24
The article discusses the anticipated financial performance of chemical adhesive makers as of October, 2012 following decreases in input costs, focusing on the adhesives manufacturers Henkel and H. B. Fuller.
- Pricing Un-Sticks Revenues; Volumes Remain Mixed. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;6/22/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p31
Presents an update on the sales generated by adhesives and sealant producers in the first quarter of 2005. Percentage of increase in sales of Henkel; Reported operating income of Avery Dennison; Improvements in the adhesives and sealant volumes of H.B. Fuller.
- H.B. Fuller purchases Henkel sealant unit. Zimmerman, Susan // Rubber & Plastics News;7/10/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p16
The article report that H.B. Fuller Co. has purchased the insulating glass business of Henkel KGaA. Director, Steven Brazones says that the merger will help the company to make its presence in the European market. He says that Henkel has a strong market presence in Europe. The company's chairman...
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;6/14/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 20, p8
The article offers news briefs on the chemical industry as of June 14, 2006. H.B. Fuller has completed its acquisition of Henkel's insulating glass sealant business. Spartech reported an increase in operating income for the second quarter ended April 29. A number of chemical companies have been...
- Henkel expands hygiene business, buys Collano unit. // Nonwovens Markets;10/8/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p3
German adhesives company Henkel KGaA has purchased the hygiene hotmelt business of Switzerland-based Collano AG. Purchase price was unspecified. The sale was completed on September 10, 2003, which includes the technical expertise, product formulations and customers of Collano for hotmelts...
- Henkel Acquires Missouri Firm. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;11/10/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the acquisition of adhesives and sealants producer Orbseal from private equity firms TSG Capital Fund III, Sealion and other shareholders by Henkel. Information on Orbseal; Purchases made by Henkel in 2003; Benefit of the deal for Henkel.
- Henkel buys Makroflex. White, Liz // Urethanes Technology;Aug/Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
Reports that Henkel Group has acquired the Makroflex adhesives and sealants business from YIT Construction Ltd. of Helsinki, Finland. Business turnover of Makroflex in 2002; Products manufactured by Henkel; Comments from Alois Linder, executive vice president for Henkel's consumer and craftsmen...
- Henkel seeks automotive acquisitions. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;11/7/2005, Vol. 80 Issue 6175, p30
The article reports that Henkel KGaA, a German conglomerate in the automotive adhesives and sealants business, is on the prowl for acquisitions to expand its North American automotive business. Henkel, with $12.7 billion in total global revenue in 2004, is based in Duesseldorf and is known for...