Akzo completes divestments
- Akzo Plans Further Chemical Divestments. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;11/10/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 37, p21
Reports on the plan of Azko Nobel to divest some of its chemical businesses. Plan regarding a review of the company's chemicals portfolio; Chemicals divestment programs of the company including the sale of its coating resins business to Nuplex Industries; Business units remaining with the company.
- . . . Divests Mirror Coatings to Italian Firm. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;5/5/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 15, p13
Reports on the agreement entered by Group Fenzi to acquire the mirror coatings business of Akzo Nobel. Products of the business; Financial performance of the business; Purpose of divesting the business.
- Akzo's Businesses Will Attract Interest. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;2/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 6, p13
Reports that the chemical businesses that Akzo Nobel put up for sale are likely to attract buying interest among chemical producers and private equity capital firms. Information on the businesses; Tendency of chemical sales in Akzo to decline following the divestments; Firms that are interested...
- Akzo Nobel Hints At Further Asset Sales. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/27/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 14, p6
Focuses on the plans of Akzo Nobel to make further divestments in its chemical operations in addition to the planned disposal of three chemical businesses announced previously. Goal of the company to focus on less capital intensive niches.
- Akzo Nobel divestments. // Process Engineering;May2004, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the divestment move of Akzo Nobel NV. Sale of the company's two divisions; Opening of a new research and development laboratory; Completion of the divestment process; Benefits gained by Albermarle from the acquisition.
- AkzoNobel Confirms Sale of German Paint Stores. // Coatings World;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p12
The article reports that global paints and coatings company AkzoNobel NV has confirmed its plan to sell 67 of its 72 German decorative paint stores to five independent wholesale distributors by the end of the first quarter of 2014.
- Akzo plays down sale report. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;7/15/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 26, p19
Focuses on the move of the Akzo Nobel for playing down reports that it plans to sell the Courtaulds-Akzo fibers business to a financial institution. Merger plans of Akzo for its business; Comments from the Akzo; Businesses of the Akzo that are included in the combined operation of the company.
- Akzo Nobel to Divest Resins, Two Other Businesses. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p30
Reports on the move of Akzo Nobel to sell three of its chemical businesses. Plan of the company to divest its Catalysts and Phosphorous Chemicals businesses; Information on the company's chemical business to be sold; Products supplied by the company.
- Akzo Nobel to retain its salt specialties. Sinclair, Neil // Chemical Market Reporter;5/22/2006, Vol. 269 Issue 20, p14
The article reports on the decision of chemical company Akzo Nobel to retain its salt specialties business since no buyer is prepared to meet its terms. Potential buyers were interested in expanding the divestment package to include other salt activities which were not for sale. Three chemical...