5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- Lanxess Builds Plastics Facilities in India. Ramesh, Deepth // Chemical Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p16
The article reports on the plan of specialty chemical manufacturer Lanxess to invest over 10 million euros to construct compounding facilities with an initial combined capacity of 20,000 million tons per year to produce Durethan and Pocan engineering plastics at its site in Jhagadia, India.
- LANXESS On Track with EPDM Project in China. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p26
The article informs that German specialty chemicals company Lanxess AG is investing 235 million euro in its world-scale ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) production plant in Changzhou, China, as of November 2013.
- Higher PA resin prices. // Melliand International;Mar2013, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that Lanxess AG, specialty chemicals company in Leverkusen, Germany has increased its prices because of ongoing big level raw material costs.
- Lonza to expand U.S. fine chemicals. // Chemical Week;9/28/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 11, p6
Reports on Lonza Inc.'s expansion of its fine chemicals plant in Bayport, Texas. Cost.
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;9/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 22, p27
This section offers news briefs concerning the specialty chemical industry including Lonza's price increase for quaternary ammonium products, manufacturing of epoxy resin at Hydrite Advanced Resins' (HAR) Cottage Grove plant in Wisconsin, the sale of Cognis' ultraviolet (UV) acrylates venture to...
- Lonza Exits Fatty Acid Manufacturing With Plant Sale. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/16/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 9, p3
Reports that Lonza Inc. is prepared to exit the fatty acids and glycerine chemicals market. Sale of the company's only fatty acid and glycerine plant; Focus on the life sciences industry.
- Lonza Issues Profit Warning. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/26/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 21, p6
Reports on Lonza's issuance of a profit warning . Impact of the company's difficulties in its chemical exclusive synthesis business on its contract manufacturing activity in the mammalian cell culture sector; Projected percentage decline in the company's first-half operating profit; Elimination...
- INORGANICS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;2/21/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 7, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry including SP Chemicals Ltd. expanding its 450,000 dry metric tonne (dmt)/year caustic soda plant at Jiangsu, China, Taiwan's Formosa Plastics Corp. (FPC) plan to shut down its caustic soda plant in Mailiao, and Cristal Global's plan...
- Lanxess Establishes Subsidiary in Turkey. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;6/25/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 17, p13
The article announces that specialty chemicals company Lanxess is establishing a subsidiary corporation, Lanxess Kimya Ticaret Ltd., in Turkey to manage the group's business in the Turkish market and mentions Lanxess generated 125 million euros in Turkey in 2011.