Givaudan Q1 sales jump
- Three European Firms Report Strong Earnings. Costello, Brid // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 33, p7
Highlights the financial performance of European cosmetics firms in the first half of 2000. Profits posted by German beauty giants Beiersdorf and Wella; Profit growth posted by Swiss fragrance and flavors supplier Givaudan.
- Givaudan Net Posts Slim Gain in '06. Weil, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/21/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 39, p27
The article reports on the financial performance of flavors and fragrance supplier Givaudan. The company posted net profits of 412 million Swiss francs, or $329 million at average yearly exchange, in 2006, up 1.5 percent over 2005. The profits came on sales that rose 4.7 percent to 2.91 billion...
- Givaudan Net Up 13.3 Percent. Weil, Jennifer // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/6/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 27, p7
The article presents information on the financial performance of fragrance supplier Givaudan for the first-half of 2008. It is stated to have made a net profit of $89.6 million at average exchange. It posted a sale of $2 billion for the period ended June 30, 2008. The company states that the...
- Rosy profits seen at Givaudan. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;2/26/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 8, p13
The article reports on an increase in operating profits posted by Givaudan for 2006. It says that the operating profits of the company is 514 million Swiss francs (Swfr) while its group sales were 4.7% higher at 2.9 billion Swfr. It is mentioned that the growth on its fragrance division is due...
- Givaudan Extends Share Buy Back. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Aug2006, Vol. 174 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the extension of the 2005/2006 share buy back program of Givaudan concerning 72,000 registered shares until May 31, 2007. Givaudan is the leading company in the flavors and fragrance industry with a vision to be the Essential Source of Sensory Innovation for customers,...
- Major reorganization at Givaudan Roure. // DCI;Nov97, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p6
Informs the organizational structure of Givaudan Roure, manufacturer of fragrances and flavors, intended to strengthen the company's global leadership position. Position of Jean Amic; Promotion of Dr. Kuno Sommer.
- Givaudan Donates $1 Million to University of California. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Nov2015, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p12
The article reports that flavor, fragrance and active cosmetic ingredients manufacturer Givaudan donated 1 million U.S. dollars to help support and maintain the Citrus Variety Collection of the University of California, Riverside (UCR).
- 2013 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard. // Perfumer & Flavorist;Jun2013, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on and ranks leading companies in the flavor and fragrance industry based on their sales in 2012. It mentions that approximately 90% of investments of Givaudan will be focused on Asia Pacific in next three to five years after 2013 according to Gilles Andrier, the...
- Snippets. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/19/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 38, p20
The article presents news briefs related to the cosmetics industry. Hollywood celebrity Nancy O'Dell has been selected as spokeswoman for hair care line Rusk and hair tools brand BaByliss Pro, both part of Conair Corp. Switzerland-based fragrances firm Givaudan SA reported an increase in its...