Variable-Speed Drives Critical in Preserving RainForest at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Seven trends in HVAC, BAS. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Dec2014, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the findings of a survey conducted by "Consulting-Specifying Engineer" in October 2014 which reveals the seven trends in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) and building automation systems including building structures, selection involvement, and design value.
- Service contractors like monitoring system. Feldman, William Patti // Contractor Magazine;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p40
Evaluates the Notifact Wireless Monitoring System for heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Advantages for service providers and building owners; Benefit of its real-time monitoring; Types of equipment that it could monitor.
- Product profiles. // Engineered Systems;Aug2001, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p84
Features products related to heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Cambridge Engineering's S-Series space heater; EBTRON, Inc.'s Advantage airflow measurement product; Gearing Solutions' NEMA gearheads; EAML6625 airflow measuring louver; Setra Systems, Inc.'s three-valve manifold.
- what's NEW. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/30/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 9, p8
Introduces various heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and supplies recent as of June 30, 2003. Air conditioner condensing units; Hydronic heating systems; Tool buckets.
- Portable vs. Permanent During Construction. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/8/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 15, p16
Discusses the usability of heating and ventilation equipment on building industry in the U.S. Restriction involving the use of temporary heating-cooling systems; Effort of the trade associations to issue guidelines and bulletins warning against the use of permanent system during construction;...
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/26/95, Vol. 195 Issue 9, p50
Features heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes a central air conditioning system from Clare Brothers; `Tool Pak' tool vest from Paktek Inc.; Leak detector from Motors & Armatures Inc.
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/31/95, Vol. 195 Issue 14, p28
Presents heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment. Includes Vision 3000 water heater-boiler, LE Home Comfort System and HS4A solenoid valve.
- Exploring causes and cures for wet, contaminated systems. Trent, Warren; Trent, Curtis // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/18/95, Vol. 196 Issue 3, p16
Examines the causes of for wet and contaminated interiors of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Eleven causes of wet and contaminated systems; Control devices available. INSET: Hvac system design criteria..
- What's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/16/95, Vol. 196 Issue 7, p40
Presents information on products for the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry in the United States. Condensate overflow protector; Refrigerants; Gas leak detector; Relief-valve rupture discs; Thermostats; Radiator valves; Water treatment tablets.