New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2004, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p88
Provides information on new filtration technology from Orival Inc. that can keep cooling tower water clean as of May 31, 2004. Characteristics of Orival filters; Advantages of using Orival filters.
- Partially Restricted Filter Driers. Tomczyk, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/4/2013, Vol. 248 Issue 9, p18
The article focuses on the filter driers located in the refrigeration system's liquid line. A filter drier is referred as a liquid-line restriction because it can become restricted from moisture, sludge, dirt or oil. It discusses the cause for restricted liquid lines. It also describes several...
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2007, p23
The article reports on filtration technology for cooling towers in the U.S. It states that every cooling tower has its unique dirt conditions, space constraints and other special characteristics. Filtration systems must take it into account to maintain a particle-free water in the cooling tower....
- Rx for Cooling Towers. Delenikos, Randy // Power Engineering;Nov2006, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p68
The article offers information on managing and maintaining evaporative cooling towers. Criteria for determining the cost efficiency of filtration equipment is presented. Factors to consider in choosing filtration system are also provided. Approaches to control solid contaminants in evaporative...
- FILTRATION TRENDS. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jul/Aug2010, p7
The article focuses on the functionality of filters from Orival Water Filters to remove a wide range of dirt down to micron size of any specific gravity for cooling towers.
- New Filtration Technology Keeps Cooling Tower Water Clean. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2015, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p11
The article provides information on the filtration technology used by Orival filters in keeping cooling tower water clean.
- Cooling Towers Loom Over Expo Crowd. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/16/2004, Vol. 221 Issue 7, p40
Reports on the exhibit of cooling towers at the 2004 air conditioning, heating and refrigeration exposition in Anaheim, California. American Cooling Tower Inc.; Baltimore Aircoil Co.; Delta Cooling Towers; Great Lakes Fluid/Air.
- FYIï¿½. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/19/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 3, p1
Reports developments in heating and ventilation industry. Price increase on cooling towers, closed-circuit coolers, replacement parts and freight for products manufactured in North America announced by Evapco Inc; Appointment of George E. Moore to the North American key account manager position...
- Parasitic Loads. Pearson, Andy // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2012, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p90
The seventh in a series of articles that explores refrigeration and heat pump concepts is presented. This article discusses a parasitic load for cooling systems which means an additional demand on resources that could be smaller or need not be there. The two types of parasitic loss, deliberate...