Ahead of the Times
- What's New. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/29/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 13, p8
Features air conditioning, refrigeration and heating equipment and supplies. Humidity controller; Tube heaters; Air ducts; Furnaces; Tool bag; Roof curbs; Gas, vapor sorbent system; Radiant floor heating system.
- Portable vs. Permanent During Construction. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/8/2005, Vol. 225 Issue 15, p16
Discusses the usability of heating and ventilation equipment on building industry in the U.S. Restriction involving the use of temporary heating-cooling systems; Effort of the trade associations to issue guidelines and bulletins warning against the use of permanent system during construction;...
- Challenging Jobs Often Call for Ductless Systems. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/18/2001, Vol. 213 Issue 7, p10
Focuses on the benefits from the use of ductless split systems. Installation of ductless split systems; Installation of ductless splits at Southern California A/C.
- The Buzz for August 11, 2010. // ACCA Insider;8/11/2010, Issue 369, p4
The article offers information on various developments related to the heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) industry which include declining sizes of new homes, new HVAC equipment and new green energy sources used by HVAC contractors.
- HVAC. Carley, Larry // Counterman;Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p76
The article offers information on various aspects related to heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) material including major compnents, functions, and installation.
- Fabric Duct Can Help Win Projects And Increase Profit Margins. Pinkalla, Cary // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/24/2004 Supplement, Vol. 222, p4
Discusses the advantages of using fabric ducts in heating, ventilation and air conditioning projects in the United States. Lightweight property; Acoustic control quality; Reduced labor; Aesthetics property.
- The Case For Installing Flexible Duct. Colvin, Stephen J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/24/2004 Supplement, Vol. 222, p16
Focuses on the increase in the number of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors that are using flexible air ducts in North America. Use of the flexible ducts in residential construction; Easy installation of flexible air ducts; Sound considerations when installing HVAC...
- Ultraâˆ—Duct GOLD Reduces Nuisance Dust. // Solar Today;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p42
This article reports on the release of Ultraâˆ—Duct GOLD, a rigid board designed for heating and ventilation ductwork systems, by CertainTeed Corp. The board features an airstream facing that significantly reduces the amount of nuisance dust generated during fabrication. The board's mat...
- New Ductwork Designs Change the HVAC Landscape. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/2/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the increasing demand for spiral metal ductworks as well as its importance on changing the heating, ventilating, and air conditioning landscape in the U.S. Manufacturers expected that the new duct design will make a strong impact in the country and in Europe. An executive...