From the Editor
- DEE NELL'S COUNTRY KITCHEN. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);7/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
The article presents several recipes for country cooking including Green Tomato Relish, Pear Relish, and Strawberry Ice Cream.
- Capitol hosts largest ice-cream sandwich. // Christian Science Monitor;6/23/95, Vol. 87 Issue 146, p14
Informs about the world's largest ice-cream sandwich, according to the International Ice Cream Association, and displayed at the Capitol Hill ice-cream party in Washington.
- I scream, you scream, here's a few facts about ice cream. Mayr, Diane // Christian Science Monitor;7/2/97, Vol. 89 Issue 152, p17
Presents several interesting facts about ice cream. Which country consumes the most and how much they consume, per capita; History of ice cream; What the most popular flavor is; Ingredients; The largest ice cream bar ever made; Popsicles; Other facts.
- That's a lotta GELATO. Cook, Stephanie // Christian Science Monitor;9/6/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 200, p14
Discusses many different aspects of the process of making gelato, an Italian ice cream.
- Give it a swirl. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;2/10/95, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p164
Discusses the benefits of investing in soft-serve ice cream and equipment. Advantages over hard ice cream; Cost considerations; Options available.
- Ice cream on the map. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Sep96, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p9
Reports that Sweden's nine million people consume almost twice as much ice cream as their European neighbors. Reasons for the ice cream consumption.
- Freezee facts. // Current Health 1;Apr/May98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p2
Looks at some of the factors which consumers should consider when attempting to purchase ice-cream. Nutritional information on ice-creams; Types of ice-cream which contains large amounts of fat.
- Inventing ice cream. Sheedy, Barbara // New Moon;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p26
Discusses how the making of ice cream can be an easy science experiment. Materials needed for making ice cream for the experiment; Procedures in making ice cream; Explanation on the science of ice cream.
- Freeze some fun. Dosier, Susan // Southern Living;Jun94, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p196
Features variations for popsicles. Texas Tornadoes for Grown-Ups; Deep Blue Sea Pops; Cran-Orange Surprise; Hawaiian Orange-Pineapple Pops.