- Asia ships 25kt C2. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/29/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 470, p26
Reports on the market trends for bulk chemicals as of November 2004. Status of supply of naphtha; Total sales of butadiene from a U.S. supplier to a South Korean trader; Cause of the increase in methanol prices.
- KEY INDICATORS. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/17/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 11, p41
Two charts on bulk chemical prices are presented, including a chart on spot bulk chemical prices and another on contract bulk prices.
- KEY INDICATORS. // ICIS Chemical Business;5/19/2008, Vol. 273 Issue 20, p49
Several charts depicting spot prices and bulk chemical prices of various chemical products including styrene, butadiene and naphtha from May 2007 to April 2008 for Asia, Europe and the U.S. are presented.
- Ethylene on bull run. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;6/21/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 450, p34
Provides information on the market trends in the chemical industry as of June 2004. Decline in the prices of naphtha; Increase in the prices of butadiene due to tight supply; Increase in the prices of methanol in southeast Asia.
- KEY INDICATORS. // ICIS Chemical Business;12/1/2008, Vol. 274 Issue 20, p43
Several charts on chemical prices in Asia and Europe are presented including Naphtha, Ethylene and Butadiene.
- Butadiene takes off. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;3/22/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 438, p30
Presents an update on the prices of various chemical products in Asia as of March 28, 2004. Butadiene; Naphtha; Ethylene; Methanol.
- Ethylene escalates. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;7/26/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 454, p26
Presents information on the price of several chemicals in Asia as of July 26, 2004. Ethylene; Naphtha; Propylene; Butadiene; Methanol.
- Naphtha up by $8. // Asian Chemical News;7/7/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 407, p26
Presents updates on the global prices of several chemicals as of July 7, 2003. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Methanol.
- CHEMICAL PRICES. // ICIS Chemical Business;8/16/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 5, p15
Several charts are presented that list the prices of chemicals in different countries including methanol, benzene and naphtha.