Energy complex boosts aromatics
- Muted market with players away. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/27/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p40
The article presents updates on market trends in the chemical industry as of March 23, 2006. Propylene spot business in Europe was slow following two contract settlements, one at â‚¬845 per ton and another at â‚¬825 per ton. Due to tight supply, the spot prices of Asian butadiene rose....
- Petrochemicals: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/19/99, Vol. 256 Issue 3, p12
Presents market updates on several petrochemicals as of July 1999. Prices of benzene, toluene and xylenes; Information on the increase of butadiene prices; Contract price of styrene according to Nova Chemicals company.
- Benzene slips after nervous peak. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;8/2/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2111, p12
Presents an update on the prices of several bulk chemicals in the market as of July 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Orthoxylene.
- MTBE yanked up by gasoline high. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;5/10/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2099, p14
Provides an update on the prices of chemicals in Europe as of May 10-16, 2004. Naphtha; Ethylene; Propylene; Butadiene; Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylene.
- Butadiene contract finally settles. // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p40
The article details the price trends at the commodity petrochemicals markets as of April 23, 2007. Second quarter butadiene contracts have been agreed having a rise of â‚¬25/tonne, taking rates to a â‚¬905/tonne. The market is reported to be tightening due to turnarounds at extraction...
- All quiet in the run up to Christmas. Gibson, Jane // European Chemical News;12/19/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2175, p26
The article reports on the price levels of chemical products as of December 2005, which are obtained by European Chemical News through consultation with producers, consumers and merchants across Europe. The chemicals included are propylene, butadiene, benzene, mixed xylenes, paraxylene,...
- All lies quiet on the Europe front. Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business;1/9/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p46
The article presents updates on prices of several chemical products as of January 2006. It offers information on prices of European propylene, Northeast Asian propylene, European butadiene, European benzene, toluene, European mixed xylenes, Asian paraxylene, orthoxylene, styrene in Europe and...
- Aromatics plunge on weak crude. Brice, Andy // ICIS Chemical Business;1/15/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p32
The article reports on the market trends in the chemical industry. Ethylene in Europe remains firm because of ongoing production issues. The market is largely subdued, and no trades are reported. European propylene is also short and firm, with no deals concluded. Butadiene remains extremely...
- Aromatics climb as olefins stutter. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 43, p32
The article provides an overview of global trends in the chemicals market as of November 13, 2006. Prices of xylene start to rebound in Asia, while pressure mounts in the Chinese methanol market. The butadiene spot market in Europe remains flat, with no buying activity reported. The Asian...