Dow Chemical: shareholder resolutions a reality of life
- Dow Chemical: shareholder resolutions a reality of life. Kovac, Matt; Cozier, Muriel // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/30/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 17, p10
The article reports that Dow Chemical is not concerned about its shareholder activism and its effects on the company's products according to its vice president of environment David Graham. In an interview, Graham regards the problem as a reality. The company's shareholders are refiling a...
- ARAMCO, DOW SIGN SADARA SHAREHOLDERS' AGREEMENT. YOUNG, IAN // Chemical Week;10/17/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 25, p9
The article reports on the shareholders' agreement signed between Saudi Aramco and Dow Chemical for their Sadara Chemical joint venture.
- Dow engages public on sustainability. Boswell, Clay // Chemical Market Reporter;7/31/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the strategy of Dow Chemical of engaging the public in its sustainability program. The assessment of the company's 2015 Sustainability Goals was discussed by David Graham, vice president of environment, health and safety. The company will make a major investment in water...
- Dow Chemical Continues to Expand Its Specialty Chemicals Business. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;02/14/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 7, p25
Focuses on the expansion of the specialty chemicals sector of Dow Chemical Co. Business operation of the company; Information on the company.
- Dow approves GMA facility. // Chemical Week;8/2/95, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p22
Reports that Dow Chemical Co. has approved plans for the construction of a glycidyl methacrylate plant in Freeport, Texas.
- Dow expansion places U.S. producers on edge. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/18/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 14, p12
Reports on Dow Chemical's announcement that it would add 250,000 tons/year of chlorine capacity in the United States by 1996. Company's identification of the source of the added capacity; Dow's projected increase in the consumption of chlorine in the country and worldwide.
- Dow moves DPO to Texas. // Chemical Week;11/22/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 20, p29
Reports on Dow Chemical Co.'s plan to move its diphenyl oxide (DPO) manufacturing from Midland, Michigan to Oyster Creek, Texas. Dow Chemical's desire to increase in DPO business.
- Dow earns R&D 100 awards. // Appliance Manufacturer;Sep94, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p19
Reports that the Dow Chemical Co. received two 1994 research-and-development (R&D) awards for its cumene technology and polymers based on INSITE technology. Company's focus on R&D strategy involving value-added material development, faster speed to market and continuous process improvement.
- More TCE on the way. // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug96, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the investment plans of Dow Chemical Co. for its trichloroethylene (TCE) facility in Freeport, Texas.