Indian fertilizer firm chooses Topsoe for methanol plant
- A tete-a-tete with Dr. Haldor Topsoe. // Chemical Business;Apr98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p28
Presents an interview with Haldor Topsoe, a world renowned chemical engineer. Changes undergone by the Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers in the past 25 years; Problems which required to be addressed by chemical engineers; Agenda for the chemical engineers; Developments in catalyst...
- Catalyzing Economic Change. H. D. // Chemical Heritage;Summer2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p9
The article announces that Haldor TopsÃ¸e will receive the Chemists' Club's 2008 Winthrop-Sears Medal which recognizes individuals who have contributed to the vitality of the chemical industry.
- Haldor TopsÃ¸e (1913-2013): A tribute. Aplerowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/27/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 15, p32
An obituary is offered for Danish chemical engineer and chemical industry executive Haldor TopsÃ¸e.
- IIChE - The Henning Holck-Larsen Memorial Lecture. // Chemical Business;May2006, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p63
Presents excerpts from the inaugural lecture by Doctor Haldor Topsoe, chairman of Haldor Topsoe Group of companies. Belief in the future of India as a self-supporting country capable of doing world-scale research; Need for concrete programmes for the development of research and development in...
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.
- Pitches for RNC job diverse as candidates seek spotlight. Wilson, Reid // Hill;12/8/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the best candidate for the chairmanship for the Republican National Committee (RNC) in the U.S.
- Spokane Country's Largest Employers. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
Presents a chart depicting the largest employers in Spokane, Washington. Business activity of 92nd Air Refueling Wing; Parent organization of URM Stores Inc.; Number of employees of Avista Corp.