Bahrain's GPIC waits for go-ahead
- Dubai prequalifies urea contractors. // Chemical Week;5/10/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 18, p26
Reports on Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co.'s prequalification of four engineering contractors to bid for a urea plant at Sitra in Bahrain.
- Companies bid for Bahrain urea project. // Chemical Week;5/31/95, Vol. 156 Issue 21, p20
Reports on Uhde, Snamprogetti, Technipetrol, Chiyoda and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries' submission of bids for a Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. contract to build a urea plant in Bahrain. Inclusion of the bidders' proposed financing arrangements in the bid.
- Bahrain's GPIC Goes Ahead with Huge Expansion. ALPEROWICZ, NATASHA // Chemical Week;2/6/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 4, p19
The article looks at plans by Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (GPIC), a joint venture between the National Oil & Gas Authority of Bahrain, Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (Sabic), and Petrochemical Industries Co., to expand its complex in Sitra, Bahrain to increase its capacity for ammonia and...
- Bahrain. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;8/1/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 31, p16
Announces Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co.'s expected issuance of tender documents for work on its power transmission network. Invitation for bids for two contracts; Estimated value.
- Dubai eyes ammonia, starts MTBE complex. // Chemical Week;5/3/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 17, p19
Reports on Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co.'s examination of an ammonia-urea complex.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/11/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 28, p15
Reports that a group of Egypt and Saudi Arabia-based investors has set up a new private venture to make ammonia and urea in the Borg el-Arab industrial zone in Egypt. Forecasting of rapid growth in the ammonia industry in the country.
- GCC SUSTAINABLE PROJECT OF THE YEAR. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/25/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 12, Special section p18
The article announces the Sustainable Project of the Year award to Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (GPIC) for Carbon Dioxide Recovery Project in Bahrain.
- GPIC seeks advisers for $1.5bn expansion project. MARTIN, MATTHEW // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/19/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 29, p14
The article reports that petrochemical firm Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company of Bahrain has approached regional and international banks about serving as a financial adviser to the company's $1.5 billion addition of an ammonia plant and urea granulation unit to its complex in Sitra, Bahrain.
- GPIC bestowed best petrochemical complex in the world award. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2011, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p61
The article announces that petrochemical company Gulf Petrochemical Industries Co. (GPIC) has received the Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) award and the Robert W. Campbell award.