Lurgi buy brings growth opportunities
- Air Liquide buys GEA's Lurgi. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;May2007, Issue 791, p4
The article reports that Air Liquide, a French industrial gas producer, has purchased the plant engineering subsidiary of German engineering firm GEA, Lurgi, for â‚¬550 million. The deal expands the plant engineering business of Air Liquide and strengthens its large industries business...
- Air Liquide buys Lurgi from GEA Group for â‚¬550m. Gibson, Jane; Davis, Nigel // ICIS Chemical Business;4/23/2007, Vol. 2 Issue 63, p4
The article announces Air Liquide's plan to purchase the German engineering firm Lurgi from its parent company GEA Group in a bid to expand its technology base. The acquisition, which includes the Zimmer polyester engineering business, is projected to almost double the size of Air Liquide's...
- Lurgi sells Gotek. // Chemical Week;6/4/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 22, p6
Illustrates the selling of Lurgi company's plastic engineering and coatings subsidiary business, Gotek to Vautid company.
- GEA sold Lurgi to Air Liquide. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2007, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p78
The article reports that in April of 2007 GEA Group AG sold Lurgi, AG, its plant engineering subsidiary, to Air Liquide SA. The article states that Air Liquide is the worldwide producer of industrial and medical gases. The article states that the GEA Group has almost finished its disposal of the...
- Air liquide enters Poland. // Chemical Week;6/11/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 23, p6
Focuses on the joint venture formed by Air Liquide (AL) and Polish steel companies Huta Katowice (HK). Terms on the joint venture deal.
- Atochem buys Air Liquide's H...O... // Chemical Week;3/11/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p6
Reports the acquisition of the hydrogen peroxide business of Air Liquide by Elf Atochem. Details on the acquisition; Information on Atochem.
- Industrial Gases. Moore, Samuel K.; Hume, Claudia // Chemical Week;2/23/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 8, p23
Deals with the joint acquisition of BOC company by Air Liquide and Air Products and Chemicals company. Operations of BOC to be acquired by Air Products; Savings expected by Air Products from the acquisition; Benefit of the acquisition on Linde; Factors that drive the bid of Linde for Aga.
- Antitrust and M&A. Hunter, David // Chemical Week;6/7/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 22, p3
Focuses on the acquisition of BOC by Air Liquide company and Air Products and Chemicals company. Terms of the deal; Details on the consolidations in the chemical industry in the United States (US); Requirement for Air Liquide and Air Products to win US Federal Trade Commission antitrust...
- Iran to Become a Polyester Power? // DNR: Daily News Record;10/18/99, Vol. 29 Issue 123, p47
The article reports that Frankfurt, Germany-based engineering firm Lurgi Zimmer AG will construct a polyester plant at a special economic zone in Iran.