Akzo Nobel snaps up KCH Group's Ceilcote
- Challenges and Change for the Coatings Industry in 2007. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jul2008, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the U.S. paint and coatings industry. It discusses data on the sixteenth annual listing of top coatings manufacturers. Challenges and changes focused on include the slowed coatings shipment being offset by increases in shipment value. The consolidation of companies in the...
- Akzo Nobel Begins Construction of Two Coatings Plants in China. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p15
Reports the construction of two coatings-manufacturing facilities in China by Akzo Nobel. Views of Rudy van der Meer, member of the board of management of Akzo Nobel on the facilities; Purpose of the facilities; List of the three core coatings businesses of Akzo Nobel.
- AkzoNo bel opens new coatings facility for metal & flexible packaging. // Paintindia;Aug2014, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p117
The article reports on chemical company AkzoNobel's opening of a coatings manufacturing facility in Thane, India to serve the metal and flexible packaging sectors.
- AkzoNobel opens plant in India. // European Coatings Journal;Mar2011, Issue 3, p8
The article reports that AkzoNobel NV opens a new industrial coatings facility in Hoskote, India, to achieve company growth and revenue increase in the country.
- COATING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. // Smart Business Akron/Canton;Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 1, ps8
The article features the firm AkzoNobel Packaging Coatings Inc. North America, which is a top supplier of coatings, inks and adhesives to the packaging industry.
- Akso to Restructure Its Coatings Business. // Chemical Market Reporter;8/6/2001, Vol. 260 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the plan of Akzo Nobel to restructure its coatings business. Reasons for reviewing the coatings operation; Reduction of workforce announced by the company; Objectives of the study of the coatings business.
- AkzoNobel Opens Technical Center in Sweden. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan2016, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on the opening of AkzoNobel's technical application center for the wood coatings business in MalmÃ¶, Sweden in an aim to develop application systems that cater to specific production needs as of January 2016.
- Business & Industry. // JCT CoatingsTech;Feb2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p15
Presents news briefs concerning the coatings industry as of February 2006. Launch of a nonprofit research center dedicated to the study of tribology and coatings in Sugar Grove, Illinois; Acquisition of the TMT-Pathway Pavement Making Business of Jackson Products Inc. by Ennis Paint Inc.; Plan...
- Texas Expansion. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jan2002, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p8
Reports on a coating plant commissioned by Akzo Nobel at its Marine & Protective business unit site in Houston, Texas. Value of the project; Reason behind the move; Features of the facility.