Sud-Chemie sales break â‚¬1bn barrier
- Sud-Chemie sales break â‚¬1bn barrier. Watts, Mark; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/30/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 17, p13
The article reports on the increase in earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of specialty chemical producer Sud-Chemie by 24% to â‚¬83.4 million as sales rose more than â‚¬1 billion in 2006. It notes that the company's adsorbents division posted EBIT of â‚¬44.5. The firm attributed...
- News Watch. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;10/31/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2169, p7
Presents news briefs in the chemical industry as of October 2005. Move of Sud-Chemie to take a majority stake in a Chinese joint venture to make catalysts used in the production of polypropylene; Financial performance of Shell's chemical business in the third quarter; Decline posted by...
- Clariant welcomes SÃ¼d-Chemie employees to the team. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jul2012, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on specialty chemicals firm Clariant's acquisition of specialty chemicals company SÃ¼d-Chemle, which complete integration of the latter's regional division into Clariant is expected to be completed by 2013.
- SÃ¼d-Chemie Plans Big Investments in China. // Chemical Week;9/26/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 31, p5
The article deals with the plan of SÃ¼d-Chemie to invest in China over the next 2-3 years. According to CEO GÃ¼nter von Au, the investments will create new ventures in China and expand existing ones. He says that the coal-to-liquids and coal-to-chemicals industry "has to be a big development...
- SÃ¼d-Chemie targets ambitious growth. // Chemical Week;10/15/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 37, ps1
Features SÃ¼d-Chemie Group, a leading supplier of catalysts and adsorbents and additives, based in Munich, Germany. Operation of the company; Expansion and economic growth plan of the firm; Merger and acquisition activities of the company; Remarks from several executives of the company.
- SÃ¼d - Chemie Increases Its Presence in China. // China Chemical Reporter;9/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p10
The article reports on the plan of Munich, Germany-based specialty chemical company, SÃ¼d-Chemie, to increase its investments in China. The company is planning to invest RMB1 billion for three years. It is inferred that SÃ¼d-Chemie is considering building new business ventures and expand...
- PVS Buys SÃ¼d-Chemie's Sulfuric Acid Unit. // Chemical Week;9/9/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 33, p6
Reports that Sud-Chemie company will sell its sulfuric acid business to PVS Chemicals on October 15, 1998. Posted profit decreased from Sud-Chemie's sulfuric acid unit.
- One Equity Plans Takeover of SÃ¼d-Chemie. Scott, Alex // Chemical Week;6/22/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 21, p19
Reports on the decision of private equity capital company One Equity Partners to acquire a stake in catalyst supplier SÃ¼d-Chemie. Plans of One Equity Partners with SÃ¼d-Chemie; Shareholders that have agreed to sell their SÃ¼d-Chemie stakes; Increase in the pre-tax profits of...
- At Deadline... // Private Placement Letter;8/9/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p1
Presents updates relevant to the private placement of securities for the week of August 9, 2004. Transaction for Sued Chemie through agent, Deutsche Bank; League table tallies released by Thomson Financial.