- Tommy Hilfiger CFO Exits. Lockwood, Lisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 89, p16
The article announces that Joe Scirocco has resigned as group chief financial officer (CFO) of Tommy Hilfiger Corp. and chief operating officer of Tommy Hilfiger USA. Scirocco joined Hilfiger in 1997 as senior vice president and treasurer of Tommy Hilfiger Corp. and CFO of Tommy Hilfiger USA, at...
- HOSPITALITY PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Lodging Hospitality;2/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p25
This article provides an update on the appointment and promotion of executives in the U.S. hospitality industry, as of February 2005. Larry McRae was elected chairman of the board of Best Western International. He owns the Best Western Grant Creek Inn in Missoula, Montana. Joining McRae as...
- Defining the role of the CFO. GRAY, ANDI // Westchester County Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 39, p15
The article provides an answer to a question on the role of chief financial officer (CFO).
- Organizations are paying to keep some executives. Daniels, Susan; Klaus, Leigh Ann // Quality Progress;Feb99, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p15
Discusses the difficulty of finding and retaining executives, according to the Hay Group's annual executive compensation report. Compensation increases awarded to executives; Chief financial officers' critical role in ensuring a company's financial stability.
- Bean counters are history. Snider, Victor V. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p6
Examines the role of finance administrators in the housing industry. Misconceptions regarding their functions; Need to implement private sector financial management practices; Important role of chief financial officers.
- Above the bottom line. Farrell, Greg // Adweek Western Edition;6/17/96, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p36
Focuses on chief financial officers (CFO) at advertising agencies in the United States. Omnicom Group's Fred Meyer; Interpublic's Gene Beard; Qualities of an effective CFO; Low profile of some CFOs; Participation in hiring decisions. INSETS: Managing change, by G.F.;CFO short list..
- CFOs can't help but check in while on vacation. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;7/14/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p6
The article presents a survey conducted by research firm International Communications Research which shows that chief financial officers (CFOs) in the U.S. cannot resist looking into the activities in the office at least once or twice a week during their vacation.
- ONE FOR THE BOOKS. RESNICK, ROSALIND // Entrepreneur;Aug2008, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p59
The article provides an answer to a question on pros and cons of hiring a full-time chief financial officer (CFO) and an outsourced virtual CFO.
- Wie der CFO ausgewÃ¤hlt wird. // Die Bank;nov2011, Issue 11, p55
The article discusses the appointment of Chief Financial Officers (CFO), noting that external applicants have better chances than candidates from inside the business.