End to End Collaboration
- the banana republic. Fançois, Natasha // North & South;Jul2009, Issue 280, p24
The article profiles graffiti artist Samapeap Tarr. It mentions that Tarr creates paintings which are influenced by his ethnicity in which light and dark struggle. It adds that his works exude traditional Cambodian sandstone carvings and Chinese calligraphy. It notes that Tarr cites Chaz...
- TAG TEAM. // Ralph;Sep2007, p113
The article provides information on the End-to-End project of Adidas. The project brings together some of the world's best graffiti artists, including Skore, Can 2 and Atom, Rime and Smart. They have transformed a rolling piece of graffiti artwork originally applied to a subway carriage into a...
- Foot Locker in search for new Adidas work. Swift, James // Campaign;3/29/2013, p1
The article reports that Foot Locker is searching an agency to operate on its joint campaign with Adidas.
- HOW DOES '80S ART LOOK NOW? Lacayo, Richard; Goehner, Amy Lennard // Time;3/28/2005, Vol. 165 Issue 13, p58
Discusses the implications of a new retrospective of art work by Jean-Michael Basquiat, the graffiti artist who personified certain dimensions of the 1980s. Legacies of the 80s as reflected in the work of younger artists these days, including an adolescent obsession with pop culture and a...
- catching up with…Jesse Wood. Walck, Amanda // Southwest Art;Sep2008, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p108
An interview with artist Jesse Wood, who was featured in "21 Under 31," in the September 2003 issue, is presented. Wood shares that he had followed the troika, painting, reading, and traveling, relentlessly. He says that street art in cities such as Berlin, Germany, inspires him. He shares that...
- Compiled Interviews. Burns, Matthew // Rhizomes: Cultural Studies in Emerging Knowledge;2013, Issue 25, Special section p1
An interview with several graffiti artists, including the artists known as JOKER, Geewiz, and Tex Goth, is presented. They discuss their earliest experiences of writing graffiti and list the artists and styles that influenced them. They discuss the graffiti community in various places, including...
- Adidas drops Gumball 3000 rally sponsorship after fatal accident. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;5/10/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p14
The article provides information concerning the sponsorship of Adidas Corp. in Great Britain. Adidas has pulled its multi-million pound sponsorship of celebrity rally Gumball 3000 after a fatal accident. The company was believed to have pulled out indefinitely. The company has also launched...
- Appearing only on Footwearnews.com. // FN: Footwear News;11/8/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 44, p2
Presents updates on the profit posted by several footwear companies in the U.S. as of November 8, 2004. Payless ShoeSource; Foot Locker; Adidas.
- Edit Sweet Bonds With Adidas SL. // SHOOT;06/08/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p20
Features the Area 51 Films' advertising campaign for the Adidas/Footlocker. Advertising agency; Editorial; Post/visual effects; Audio post; Music and sound design.