- New chief at Spiegel Catalog. // Home Textiles Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p1
Reports the promotion of Melissa Payner as president and chief executive officer of Spiegel Catalog in Illinois.
- Getting the CEO to Get Marketing. Graham, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/27/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 13, p42
The article focuses on the roles of chief executive officers in marketing. The author relates the marketing strategy of a real estate broker negotiating with an attractive condominium prospective buyers. It is emphasized that marketing is not just about personal preferences or individual...
- PEOPLE. // Crain's Chicago Business;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p10
This article presents information related to promotion of executives different sectors in Chicago, Illinois as of June 16, 2003. Terry Crandall has been promoted to executive chef at Peninsula Chicago, from executive sous chef. Carol Wang has been promoted to executive chef at Ann Sather...
- Quagliata's priority: Prepare Island for the worst. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/14/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 29, p22A
The article reports on the career development of Joseph Quagliata, CEO of South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, New York. Quagliata recently took over as chairman of the Nassau-Suffolk Hospital Council, placing him at the point of the arrow in advocating for hospitals. As a chairman,...
- SIFMA Names Green, Lackritz Permanent Co-CEOs. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p4
Career developments involving executives in the U.S. are discussed. Micah Green and Marc Lackritz have been named as co-chief executive officers by Financial Markets Association (SIFMA). President and CEO of Robert W. Baird & Co. was selected as the vice chairman. Also, John Taft, and Mark...
- RUMBLINGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;4/8/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p22
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of April 2002. Launch of the Annual Fight for Freedom Dinner of the NAACP; Business relocation of Ave Maria College; Promotion of chief executive officer Conrad Mallett Jr. at Hawkins Food Group LLC.
- Haynes appointed president of Western Wats. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/24/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 53, p13
Reports on the appointment of executive David Haynes as the corporate president of Western Wats Center Inc. in Provo, Utah.
- Lawson to become CEO at Colliers Commerce CRG. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the appointment of Michael M. Lawson as corporate president of Colliers Commerce CRG in Salt Lake City, Utah. Career background; List of responsibilities.
- IABC elects Shannon Bond as its new president. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the appointment of Shannon Bond as corporate president of International Association of Business Communicators in Utah. Career background; List of responsibilities.