Foot Locker to Give New Apparel Brand a Boost
- SNEAKER STORY. O'CONNOR, TIM // Retail Merchandiser;Nov/Dec2016, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p19
The article focuses on the success of Foot Locker, a sportwear company in providing high quality and retail services for sportswear and footwear products. It discusses the company's effort to improve its customer engagement services and promote diversity of its sportswear and footwear products....
- Champion Launches an O2Cool Line. Monget, Karyn // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/18/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 106, p10
This article reports on the launch of O2Cool, the women's performance athletic-wear line from Champion. The line was unveiled in four fashion shows at the May 5-6 event sponsored by Lady Foot Locker in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. According to Susan Tregoning, marketing manager of the women's...
- Foot Locker doles out 3 assignments. Kim, Hank; Fahey, Alison // Adweek Western Edition;11/24/97, Vol. 47 Issue 47, p35
Reports on the advertising assignments Foot Locker will award to a number of agencies. Identification of companies who will receive the assignments; Assignments of the companies.
- Foot Locker nets world hoop. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;3/7/94, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the efforts by Kinney Shoe Corp.'s Foot Locker unit to take over the event marketing and merchandising account of FIBA, the global governing body of basketball. Probable on the lines between sponsors, traditional marketing and strategic marketing allies; Challenge to agency ISL...
- Foot Locker meets with shops. Kim, Hank // Adweek New England Edition;09/22/97, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p67
Reports on Foot Locker's search for an advertising agency to handle its $40 million account. Agencies interested in Foot Locker's account; Appointment of Toby Wyman to oversee the review.
- Foot Locker meets with shops. Kim, Hank // Adweek Southeast Edition;09/22/97, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p68
Reports on Foot Locker's efforts to find a new agency to handle its advertisement account. Shops that have scheduled meetings with the footwear chain; Effect of the resignation of Bates USA on Foot Locker's resource assessment; People in charge of the review of shops.
- Mickey's locker. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/6/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 88, p12
Reports on plans of Foot Locker to open a store in Disney's Wide World of Sports complex in Orlando, Florida. Merchandise.
- Foot Locker steigert Umsatz um 11%. Bartholomew, Fiona // Textilwirtschaft;3/8/2012, Issue 10, p38
The article discusses revenue developments at New York sports shoe specialist Foot Locker.
- Foot Locker doles out 3 assignments. Kim, Hank; Fahey, Alison // Adweek New England Edition;11/24/97, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p35
Reports that Foot Locker is poised to award advertising assignments to a number of agencies in New York City, New York. Handling of the Footlocker Brand by Deutsch, Kirshenbaum Bond & Partners; Decision of the Arnold Communications not to handle Champs stores for Footlocker's parent; Resignation...