Craft Parent Acquires Cutter & Buck
- New Wave Buys Cutter & Buck. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 80, p17
The article reports on the acquisition of golf and sportswear apparel maker Cutter & Buck Inc. by New Wave Group AB. Cutter & Buck said in a statement that the combination of the two companies provides Cutter & Buck Inc. a significantly expanded product offering for the U.S. market and gives New...
- Cutter & Buck Acquired by New Wave. // Apparel Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the planned acquisition of Cutter & Buck Inc., a U.S. designer and marketer of upscale golf and sportswear, by Sweden-based New Wave Group AB. New Wave designs and markets consumer products for the corporate promotional and consumer retail markets in Europe. The...
- Takeout Talk Tees Off for Cutter & Buck. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the increased takeover offers received by sportswear apparel designer Cutter & Buck Inc. as of September 2003. Companies interested in Cutter; Growth of Cutter's revenue; Share price of Cutter on September 10, 2003.
- Cutter & Buck Looks Forward To Acquisition by New Wave. Lloyd, Brenda // DNR: Daily News Record;4/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p10
The article reports that Swedish company New Wave Group AB is acquiring the golf apparel company Cutter & Buck for a reported $156.5 million in cash or $14.38 per share of Cutter & Buck common stock. New Wave and Cutter & Buck announced April 13, 2007 that a tentative agreement was unanimously...
- Industry Roundup. Murphy, Mark S. // Golf World;3/21/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 33, Special Section p4
Presents business news briefs in the U.S. golf industry, including the sales performance of Cutter & Buck.
- New Wave. FI // Textilwirtschaft;2/18/2010, Issue 7, p38
The article reports that New Wave Group AB, a Swedish work fashion retailer, closed the financial year 2009 with an 11 percent decrease in revenue.
- 60 SECONDS. // Golf World;9/19/2003, Vol. 57 Issue 14, Special section p1
Presents business news briefs related to golf equipment manufacturing companies as of September 2003, including the profit posted by Cutter & Buck Inc. for the first quarter 2003 and the third-quarter sales for Quiksilver Inc.
- Golf retailer dresses in Las Vegas style. // Stone World;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p88
Assesses the use of natural stone tiles and mosaics for Cutter & Buck store at the Aladdin Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Features of the store; Views of Project Designer Tanya Hagiwara Green on the architectural design of the store; Accounts on the Moroccan theme of the hotel. INSET:...
- Cutter & Buck to Offer 1.7M Shares in Secondary Public Offering. // DNR: Daily News Record;7/26/99, Vol. 29 Issue 87, p26
The article reports on the sell of shares of common stock by Cutter & Buck Inc. which is worth 1.7 million dollars.