Epstein Returns to Fila USA
- WESTERMAN MOVES UP. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/6/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 67, p8
Reports on the promotion of Mark Westerman to vice president of marketing communications at Fila USA Inc.
- Sport Brands Sells Fila to Korea Subsidiary. Derby, Meredith; Young, Vicki M.; Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;1/22/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p24
The article deals with the plan of Fila to sell the label to the owner of its subsidiary in Korea. On the completion of the deal, Fila will be owned by Yoon-Soo Yoon, chairman of Fila Korea. Yoon created Fila Korea Ltd. when he bought the brand's Korea subsidiary from Sport Brands International...
- Fila's New Owner Eyes $1B by 2010. Palmieri, Jean E. // DNR: Daily News Record;4/16/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the business plans of the Fila company's new owner Yoon-Soo (Gene) Yoon. Yoon plans to double the company's business and reach $1 billion in sales by 2010. Yoon purchased the activewear brand in January of 2007 for $350 and announced his business plans at a Fila store in...
- Fila Unveils New Strategy. Sammon, Lindsay E. // FN: Footwear News;4/16/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 15, p4
This article reports on the statement issued by Yoon-Soo Yoon, chairman of Fila and its holding company, Global Leading Brands House, which fully acquired Fila from Sport Brands International, regarding the growth plans for Fila. According to Yoon, Fila has undergone numerous changes, successes,...
- Rebound. Kitchens, Susan // Forbes Asia;6/30/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p78
The article reports on the aims of Yoon-Soo (Gene) Yoon, chief executive of Fila, to revive the Italian sportswear brand Fila in South Korea. The author stated that part of its initiative is the advertising ad of sexpot socialite Paris Hilton, with her fetching pose in a belly-baring $180 white...
- Fila's New Owners Outline Growth Plan. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/12/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 78, p13
The article reports on the growth plan of Italian active lifestyle brand Fila. according to Yoon-Soo Yoon, chairman of Fila and holding company Global Leading Brands House, Fila would first improve product, second, segment its distribution channel to take the brand both high end and mass, and,...
- Fila, GLBH Revamp Exec Team. Beckett, Whitney // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/10/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 76, p2
This reports on the move of Fila Korea Ltd. and its holding company, Global Leading Brands House, to promote key players in the acquisition to the executive management team including Yoon-Soo Yoon, chairman and chief executive officer of Fila Korea, to chairman of GLBH and Fila and Jon Epstein,...
- Fila's new digs. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/19/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 116, p8
Reports that Fila USA Inc. is relocating its corporate headquarters in Maryland from Hunt Valley to Sparks.
- Fila jumps into outdoor. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;9/9/96, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p4
Reports on Fila USA's plans to launch an outdoor media campaign. Increase of advertising budget; Outdoor image effort in select cities for the 1996 holiday season.