- Editor's Introduction. Zakydalsky, Taras // Russian Studies in Philosophy;Summer2006, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Anatolii I. Rakitov on conceptual analysis and another by Vadim M. Rozin on three conceptions of information and communication technologies.
- technology and you! McLaughlin, Charlie // Technology & Children;Sep2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Paul Derita on the creation and evaluation of a playground ride and another by Doug Walrath on interesting resources for classrooms.
- Welcome to Portable Design 2007. Donovan, John // Portable Design;Jan2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on wireless patient monitoring devices, implantable electronics, and specialized instruments that will improve patient care and save lives and another on innovations in sensors, location tracking, wearable computers,...
- Introduction to the Special Issue on the Information Technology Industry. Mendelson, Haim; Whang, Seungjin // Management Science;Apr2000, Vol. 46 Issue 4, pi
The article focuses on information discussed within the issue, including the U.S. information technology industry, product life cycle, and computers.
- Kudos to Tech Award Laureates. Singer, Pete // Solid State Technology;Nov2008, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p10
A preface for the November 2008 issue of the journal "Solid State Technology," is presented.
- Striking a New Tone. Fletcher, Geoffrey H.; Wolf, Mary Ann // T H E Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses various reports within the issue related to educational technology, including topics on best practices, the Achievement Through Technology and Innovation bill and educational reform.
- TECH:WATCH. // T H E Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p8
The article presents an introduction to articles about educational technology.
- Non-linear logic. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;11/6/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 18, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Carol Wilson on the mystery of declining line loss and another by Kevin Fitchard which tackles on the CDMA EV-DO Rev. A, a first 3G technology from Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Schools Go High Tech. Penchoff, Jack // State News (Council of State Governments);Oct2006, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Laura Coleman on how U.S. states incorporate technology in classrooms and another by Sean Slone on the level of flu vaccinations being received by health care workers.
- Who Won in '05, Who'll Win in 2015? Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Dec2005, Vol. 49 Issue 15, p6
This article presents an introduction to the 2005 ECN Technology Awards.