- We love a parade! Flaherty // Equities;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p34
Focuses on `Equities' periodical's Parade of Presidents conference. Reasons given by chief executive officers why investors must buy their stocks.
- New Stars Are Here. RJF // Equities;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p35
Reports the significance of chief executive officers (CEO) on the performance of small-capital stocks of business enterprises. Discovery of noninvasive brain surgery at the American Shared Hospital Services under CEO Ernie Bates; Sales and earnings gains of Bell Microproducts under CEO Don...
- Stock options: The favored incentive. // Restaurant Business;7/20/93, Vol. 92 Issue 11, p91
Reports on the inclusion of stock options in the compensation package of foodservice industry's chief executive officers (CEO). El Chico CEO Michael Jenkins; Flagstar CEO Jerry Richardson; Approval from various groups; Securities and Exchange Commission's comments.
- Casting call. Hanley, Michael // Telephony;10/30/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 18, p144
Provides an explanation on the telecommunication industry's need for a celebrity chief executive officer when telecommunication stock prices are falling.
- STAYING THE COURSE. Koury, Fred // Smart Business Indianapolis;Feb2011, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
The article presents the author's view on the importance of discipline on the success of a chief executive officer (CEO) in the U.S. in 2011. He cites the discipline of Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.com, in making his company one of the best-run companies in the country with a stock price of over...
- My BEST business scenario. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/16/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 47, p25A
Presents views of Christopher Kastaldo, chief executive officer of Stocktraderspress.com on providing assistance to investors interested in online trading. Prediction on the number of people opting for online trading; Weekly analysis of stocks by the firm started by Kastaldo.
- All You Need is Love. Pabrai, Mohnish // Siliconindia;Mar2002, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p70
Focuses on the implications for a successful stock market performance. Overview on the stock market performance of Southwest Airlines, Dell and Walmart; Role of the chief executive officer (CEO) in enhancing a shareholder value; Key traits for an effective CEO.
- Looking Inside. Klein, Ed // Westchester County Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 13, p37
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of March 2003. Launch of PowerNet Internet and PowerCall Voice Services by Con Edison Communications; Selection of Lason Lippert as president and chief executive officer Lippert Components Inc.; Issuance of shares of stock by Metromedia Fiber Network.
- Packaged goods firms face future in doldrums. Mitchell, Alan // Marketing Week;6/22/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p34
Ponders on the status of packaged goods companies in Great Britain and in the United States. Procter & Gamble's ousting of its chairman Durk Jager; Coca-Cola Co.'s dumping of its former chief executive officer Doug Investor; Drop in the stock prices of Heinz, Kellogg, Gillette and Campbell Soup...