- Taj Group Concludes Its Management Contracts in Jodhpur and Ahmedabad. // HVS Global Hospitality Report;11/30/2015, p1
The article reports on termination of management contracts of Gateway Hotels in Jodhpur and Ahmedabad, both in India by the firm Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. in May 2016 and mentions earlier exits of the hotels Taj Palace Marrakech in Morocco and Taj Dubai in United Arab Emirates.
- Indian Hotels mulling. // Travel Daily;11/13/2012, p4
The article reports that Indian Hotels Co. Ltd. (ICHL) considers options following its unsolicited proposed acquisition of Orient-Express Hotels Ltd.
- IHCL takes stake in Orient-Express. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/20/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4494, p40
The article reports on the acquisition of a stake in Orient-Express by Indian Hotels Co. (IHCL). IHCL has acquired 10% stake in Orient-Express for $211.28 million and is assessing the viability of combining the two brands and expanding its presence outside India. IHCL owns and operates the...
- Tata Group Offers $1.86 Billion for Orient Express. // India -- West;11/2/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 50, pB12
The article informs that Indian Hotels Co. Ltd., a firm from the company Tata Group has made an offer of 1.86 billion U.S. dollars to acquire Orient-Express Hotels Ltd.
- Intralinks Acquires MergerID and PE-Nexus. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/8/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p1
The article informs that software as a service provider Intralinks Holdings Inc. has acquired MergerID and PE-Nexus, online deal sourcing platforms for the merger and acquisition (M&A) industry. MergerID and PE-Nexus will be combined to create a deal marketplace for M&A professionals. Intralinks...
- Company Profiles. // India Tourism Report;Q1 2009, p36
The article profiles several companies in India's tourism industry. Over 340 flights are operated by Jet Airways daily to various destinations, both domestic and international, including London, Kual Lumpur and Singapore. The Taj Group of Hotels, which has 18 international hotels, posted a 16%...
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Dealwatch. Hoch, Jessica // Oregon Business Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p16
The article offers information on several business agreements and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) including acquisition of Nevada Security Bank by Umpqua Bank, increase in ownership stake by investor Carl Icahn in Mentor Graphics Corp. to about 12%, and signing of an agreement by ClearEdge Power...
- UPDATES. // Waste Age;Nov2002, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p16
Presents news briefs on acquisition and agreement on November 1, 2002. Companies acquired by Waste Industries USA Inc.; Contract between John Deere Worldwide Construction & Forestry division.