THIS JUST IN
- TWC LOSES VIDEO SUBS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;1/30/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the 129,000 video subscribers lost by Time Warner Cable in the fourth quarter of 2011, adding to a total loss of 453,000 video subscribers for the cable operator in 2011.
- We Can't Really Call Cable A 'Dinosaur' Anymore. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;4/8/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p27
The article discusses the 2013 over-the-top (OTT) trade show of cable table companies that was held in San Jose, California.
- TWC picks OpenTV's ad management platform. // CED;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the selection of OpenTV's advertising campaign management platform by Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. in the U.S. It states that TWC plans to deploy the campaign management platform throughout its regional operating centers in the country. TWC will be using OpenTV's...
- Mmm, mmm, good! Arlen, Gary // CED;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p20
Information about the success of the NCTA Cable Show 2007 for new technologies that was held in Las Vegas, Nevada in May is presented. It is stated that the conference satisfied subscribers, due to the introduction of new technologies, new business strategies and several information about what...
- North Carolina Group Weighs Buyout. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;6/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p24
The article reports on a consortium of towns close to Charlotte, North Carolina that is deliberating on the possible acquisition of a local cable system operated by Time Warner Cable in 2007. The consortium has until the middle of June 2007 to decide on whether to purchase the cable system,...
- Events 09/13/12. // CT Reports;9/13/2012, p1
The article offers information on the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2012 to be held in Orlando, Florida on October 17, 2012.
- TWC pumps $850,000 into new state-of-the-art hub in S.C. // CED;Aug2012, p8
The article reports on the innovative approach taken by cable operator Time Warner Cable Inc. to its hub in Summerville, South Carolina, which groups services together into pods.
- What $200 Buys a TWC 'Signature' Sub. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/13/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p24
The article reports on the launch of white-glove customer service package Signature Home from Time Warner Cable Inc.
- TALES From the Trenches. Spangler, Todd; Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p40
The article discusses the job of cable technicians, focusing on challenges they find in their work. Several stories are told of various situations technicians have found themselves in. The technicians in Anchorage, Alaska, have to deal with moose and big dogs as occupational hazards. A Time...