NBA Drives TNT's Viewing
- NIELSEN JAN. 17-23 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/31/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p29
Presents tabular representations of ratings of several broadcasting networks in the U.S. according to Nielsen Media Research from January 17-23, 2005. Top cable television programs; Ratings of broadcast networks; Top television shows.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/27/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 26, p11
Presents statistics on the television industry in Salt Lake City, Utah based on a May 2005 data from Nielsen Media Research. Information on the target market of television stations in the city; Owner of the top three commercial television stations in Salt Lake City; Major cable operator in the...
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;3/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 56, p2
Focuses on the cable television viewership ratings posted by ESPN network with its World Baseball Classic in the U.S.
- TNT Scores Once Again From Downtown in Q2. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the rating of Turner Network Television (TNT) in June 2003. Role of National Basketball Association playoffs in the dominance of the network; Other top-rated cable programs of TNT; Ratings of other television networks.
- ESPN Classic plays with originals. Dempsey, John // Variety;5/31/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 3, p17
Discusses the condition of U.S. cable television station ESPN Classic in the television broadcasting industry, as of April 2004. Increase in the number of the station's subscribers from 1997 to April 2004; Factors which affected the station's ratings; Plan for the programming of the station.
- Telemundo turns up the heat. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/23/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 39, p42
Assesses the television rating of hispanic station , Telemundo in the U.S. Acquisition of Telemundo by NBC; Performance of Telemundo on newscast viewership; Speculation on the entry of NBC in the Hispanic television industry.
- AT A GLANCE. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/22/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 12, p25
Presents the household viewership rating of several television and cable stations and programs in the U.S., as of November 2003.
- May in TNT's basket, but hoops on decline. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/2/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 44, p16
Reports that TNT television station has parlayed a batch of National Basketball Association playoff games into a top spot in prime time among all advertising-supported cable networks in total viewers and in the key young adult categories. Failure of the playoffs to help the ratings of ESPN;...
- NIELSEN RATINGS Sept. 20-26. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/4/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 40, p20
Presents tabular representations of television broadcasting ratings in the U.S. from September 20 to 26, 2004. Prime time cable television shows; Television stations; Television program ratings.