Media Chiefs: Web Won't Bury Us
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Photographs of several executives from the cable television industry in the U.S., including Oprah Winfrey, Marjorie Kaplan, and Kristina Sweet, are presented.
- IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;8/23/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p62
The article offers news briefs related to executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including the death of General Communication Inc. (GCI) executive Dana Tindall in a place crash in Alaska, the resignation of Gary Traver as senior vice president (SVP) and chief operating officer...
- Business/Finance:. // CableFAX Daily;9/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 175, p2
The article presents updates concerning the cable television industry in the U.S. as of September 11, 2006. The annual salary of Viacom president and CEO Philippe Dauman has been revealed. CSC Holdings announced it will further extend its offer to exchange to an aggregate principal.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;3/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
Several photographs are presented depicting several executives in the cable television industry in the U.S. including Mathilde Krim, Craig Watson, and Steve Villano.
- RUNG BY RUNG.... Grebb, Michael // CableFAX Magazine;Nov2012, p4
The article offers the author's insights on the increased influence of women in the cable industry. The author says that women have been helping their colleagues to succeed in the industry. He mentions the questionnaires sent to the Most Powerful Women, which resulted in great responses such as...
- Four Ways to Navigate Change. Seltzer, Liz // Multichannel News;7/6/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p31
The article presents suggestions for managers to empower effective leadership with the evolution of multi-system operator (MSO) from cable providers to broadband service providers including view challenges as an opportunity, encourage team and identify positive things.
- Redrawing the Blueprint. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;3/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p1
The article reports that cable networks company Viacom chief executive officer (CEO) Philippe Dauman is cutting staff and investing in programming and digital businesses to pull the business out of a financial slump. The restructuring of this business, which includes MTV, Nickelodeon and TV...
- Cords fraying but cablers are coping. // Daily Variety;8/8/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the decline of the subscription in the cable television (TV) industry.
- 2010: THE YEAR IN CLUES. // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p6
A crossword puzzle related cable television industry in the U.S.