What Lola Wants�
- Her name is Lola�. C. K. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/4/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p3
The article features the Lola Says greeting cards for women, created by Jennifer Treacy and her niece Dylan Saunders in Brookline, New Hampshire. The card has the original poem composed by Treacy and Saunders. It also includes some humorous and touching lines. The greeting card company J Treacy...
- Newsmakers. Siedsma; Allen, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;09/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p48
Reports on business developments in San Diego, California, as of September 13, 1999. Unique line of greeting cards from Deadbeat Collection Inc.; Excellent demand in Europe for Technical Arts Inc.'s customized Astroshades mylar sunglasses; Safe-T-Dose dispenser product from Bache Medical Inc.
- Wising up, e-card Web sites now charge for greetings. Watt, Michael // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/25/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p27A
Features several Web sites on greeting cards from business establishments in the U.S. Solicitation of payments in applying the birthday greetings at egreetings.com; Facts about the e-card at yahoo.com; Appreciation for the services offered at vetsrollcall.com.
- Your Holiday Card Opportunity. // Business Owner;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p2
The article discusses how holiday cards can help companies market themselves and open more opportunities for their success.
- Won't you please be mine? Jacobs, Ethan // Bay Windows;2/10/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p25
Focuses on greeting cards for same-sex couples. Significance of the marriage rights granted by the court in Massachusetts to same-sex couples to the greeting card business Cuttyhunk of Paul Rehme; Kinds of cards sold at Cuttyhunk and at Calamus Bookstore; List of greeting card businesses in...
- New York, New York. // Crain's New York Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p6
Reports business related developments in New York, New York. Sports broadcasting of WNNY-AM radio; Creation of an Online greeting card business as remedy for anthrax scare; Competition of coffee shops and eateries.
- American Greetings plans woman's touch for new-century makeover. Duff, Mike // Drug Store News;5/1/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p52
The article reports that American Greetings will be celebrating its 100th anniversary in Cleveland, Ohio, with a makeover that will be based on extensive research on women consumers. The company plans to invest as high as $100 million in order to transform the way it markets to women, who...
- Real Simple: To Go. // Real Simple;Dec2007, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p52
The article presents information on the card filtering out highlights from the December 2007 issue of Real Simple magazine. It talks about the online sale of Real Simple's "50 Gifts Under $50." It mentions about making personalized electronic greeting cards, to send to family and friends. It...
- Male vs. Female Gifting, Job-Market Fears, Etc. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek;2/9/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p38
In a survey commissioned by Lenox, 68 percent of women said they're better gift-givers than the men in their lives. The survey also found that men are 70 percent more likely than women to spend $30 or more on a gift for a friend. The tendency to hunt for bargains, even while splurging in some...