Tigers and Pygmies
- Mozambique Rising. Kvinta, Paul // National Geographic Adventure;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p94
The article reports that Mozambique is getting popular for adventure travel. The country is said to be fast becoming hot spot for adventure travel featured with game parks, sublime diving and a coastline. Blessed with extraordinary wildlife, mountains and beaches, the country is attempting to...
- Where To Get In On The Action. Cox, Christopher R. // Conde Nast Traveler;Feb2011, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p62
The article presents a guide to adventure travel including Bora Bora Island in the French Polynesia, northwest Kimberly coast in Australia and the Bay of Fundy in Nova Scotia.
- PAYING IT FORWARD. OWEN-HUMPHREYS, ED // Australian Geographic;Sep/Oct2013, Issue 116, p124
A letter to the editor is presented regarding memories of his travels in the last 60 years.
- TOP 5 TIPS. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/28/2010, Vol. 5, p36
The article presents suggestions for those looking for adventure trips.
- Explore takes 25% off rates for new brand Edge. // Travel Weekly (UK);8/16/2012, Issue 2130, p13
The article reports that Explore's new brand Edge is offering discounts of 25% on selected adventure trips in October and November 2012.
- Explora el Turismo de Naturaleza. // Entrepreneur Mexico;Jul2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p8
No abstract available.
- Chapter 7: ADVENTURE TRAVEL. // Travel & Tourism Market Research Handbook;2014, p75
The article offers information on topics related to adventure travel which involves connection with nature, interaction with nature, and physical activity, based on data from the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA). Topics include market assessment based on the "Adventure Tourism Market...
- Target. // Travel Weekly Australia;1/12/2007, Issue 32, p18
The article provides information concerning the gourmet tour of a Mystery Shopper and her in France and Spain. The Mystery shopper and her friend were given a duration of two weeks, and they hoped to take in the vineyards around Bordeaux as well as some of the more major sites in France such as...
- Campaign takes the softly-softly approach. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/16/2003, Issue 2568, p39
Reports on the promotion of adventure tourism in Nevada. Promotional campaign launched across the U.S. and Great Britain; Targets of the promotion. INSET: AGENT'S FEEDBACK.