N.Y. Dept. Launches First Website Homeowners Resource Center
- N.Y. Dept. Sets Up Long Term Care Resource Center On Its Website. // Insurance Advocate;5/6/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 17, p8
Lists the information offered by the Long Term Care Resource Center at the Web site of the New York Insurance Department.
- Cleaning house. // Insurance Advocate;12/30/95, Vol. 106 Issue 50, p1
Reports that a massive regulatory revision was introduced on the New York Insurance Department on December 21, 1995, by George E. Pataki and Superintendent Edward J. Muhl. Estimates from the department; Reform announcement from Pataki; Commendation by the American Insurance Association (AIA);...
- Insurance frauds bureau reports record return on investigations. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/19/96, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p48
No abstract available.
- New York Dept. honored. // Insurance Advocate;05/03/97, Vol. 108 Issue 18, p26
Reports on the special acknowledgement received by the New York Insurance Department for its achievements from the Insurance Federation of New York.
- New York State Insurance Dept. reports license revocations. // Insurance Advocate;03/29/97, Vol. 108 Issue 13, p20
Reports on the New York State Department's release of disciplinary actions showing revocations of license of brokers and agents. List of insurance companies levied of insurance revocations; Issuance of fines on several violations of licensees.
- N.Y. Insurance Department launches new website. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/22/97, Vol. 101 Issue 38, p22
Reports on an Internet website which was launched by the New York State Insurance Department. Information which will be provided on the website; Address of the website.
- Shore thing award. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/19/96, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p1
Commends the New York State Insurance Department for opening its first consumer services office in Long Island.
- N.Y. Dept. releases data on November revocations; fines levied. // Insurance Advocate;11/18/95, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p15
Reports that the New York State Insurance Department in its November disciplinary bulletin announced it has revoked the licenses of Richard P. Bruce, Nevialle Coward and Diversified Business Services, Inc. and others. Fined licensees.
- Flood-Insurance Advisory. // Business Journal (Central New York);09/22/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p20
Announces the New York State Insurance Department's issuance of a flood-insurance advisory. Types of damages covered by federal flood insurance; Insurance costs.